ADVERTISEMENT

Drew not offered per MJ

giphy.gif

If we had a cool athletic director we'd have a Twitter account with him telling us what's going on. Instead it's all secretive. I didn't vote for Mitch barnhart to be athletic director. None of us did. In my opinion the fans should be picking the damn coach. We know better than you chumps playing directors.
A council of the best fans should be choosing a coach to go after. We choose HURLEY, then Donavan, then if neither.....we go with GOD. Jesus is his assistant coach. Take the wheel Lord! 7 years 70 million for creation coaches is a good deal!
:⁠(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)💨

Last edited:
Y
A guy on the Trilly discord called that days ago. He is also adamant that UK is going to hire Hurley or Donovan but has since backtracked a bit saying that even though Donovan has legit interest in the job Mitch won't call him.
ou can believe what you want but I doubt he knows if Donovan is interested. If Donovan is interested his agent can also reach out to Barnhart. It’s not a one way street.

If we had a cool athletic director we'd have a Twitter account with him telling us what's going on. Instead it's all secretive. I didn't vote for Mitch barnhart to be athletic director. None of us did. In my opinion the fans should be picking the damn coach. We know better than you chumps playing directors.
A council of the best fans should be choosing a coach to go after. We choose HURLEY, then Donavan, then if neither.....we go with GOD. Jesus is his assistant coach. Take the wheel Lord! 7 years 70 million for creation coaches is a good deal!
:⁠(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)💨
damn that was dumb
no AD and i mean NO AD in the country would do that

here is the thing
if BD wanted to be our next coach, then he would get the word to UK

A guy on the Trilly discord called that days ago. He is also adamant that UK is going to hire Hurley or Donovan but has since backtracked a bit saying that even though Donovan has legit interest in the job Mitch won't call him.
So now we aren’t only believing Trilly but also random (anonymous) people who post on Trilly’s discord?

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT