ADVERTISEMENT

Draft Lottery (Sacramento and Phoenix in top3)

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
Sactown won a top 3 spot, while Phoenix stayed in the top3 as well. Help coming to some of our NBA Cats!

Fox representing Sacramento and being super swaggy. Mentioned his smile is his good luck charm while like 6 other grownups looked like they had no idea where they were. He'll have a career in the booth if he wants one..

Pretty sure Jamal Murray was there representing for Denver. But they didn't move up.

Eventually Sacramento and Phoenix have to be good right?

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Doncic may go #1. Their new coach won eurobasket with him last summer and will supposedly push for him hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: dakid_0812 and JC43
Yeah right? This really lines up perfectly for Ayton to go #1.. Played for Arizona, fills their biggest need. Phoenix can attempt to keep Payton now that they have their center.

Wait a minute we are forgetting bagley before last yr he was the greatest player in all of high school and guaranteed number 1. I would love to see him slip to Cleveland. But I think they take Wendell carter who plays d and can score basically what they pay Tristan Thompson to do for 20 mil and he blows

Doncic may be good and those top teams have some ties to euro basketball.. But with everything you've seen of euro players being plucked early.. Why would you take the risk? Ayton and Bagley will at the very least be a teams 3rd or 4th productive player.

Frank Ntiliknia is the newest to the list. And while it's still very early for hi.. Knicks fans desperately want a re-do.

The Kings will be a nice fit for Bagley. But if I'm the Suns I am thinking really hard on getting Bagley. Somebody may have to talk me out of it because last year he was the best player.

Doncic may be good and those top teams have some ties to euro basketball.. But with everything you've seen of euro players being plucked early.. Why would you take the risk? Ayton and Bagley will at the very least be a teams 3rd or 4th productive player.

Frank Ntiliknia is the newest to the list. And while it's still very early for hi.. Knicks fans desperately want a re-do.

Yeah. I would just go Ayton. They need big MOFO center to go along with Booker.

They also have Josh Jackson right? Not sure his work ethic is good .

Get decent PG and PF, and they are legit team.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
When I think of doncic I have flashbacks of darko. Remember he was so damn good the pistons take him and could of had bosh Carmelo or even wade. The euro players always scare me.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
This young man is different than Darko. No part of Milicic's game resembles that of Doncic. He's been bred for the NBA. He's going to be a multiple time All-Star and probably the best player in the class long-term. I would still take Ayton first, though. Ayton is a better two-way player than both Bagley and Doncic at the start of their respective careers in the NBA.

No one is going to get fired for passing on a euro player with the first pick. Not even sure anyone would be mad at you..

This young man is different than Darko. No part of Milicic's game resembles that of Doncic. He's been bred for the NBA. He's going to be a multiple time All-Star and probably the best player in the class long-term. I would still take Ayton first, though. Ayton is a better two-way player than both Bagley and Doncic at the start of their respective careers in the NBA.
Agree.

Reactions: JC43
The Kings will be a nice fit for Bagley. But if I'm the Suns I am thinking really hard on getting Bagley. Somebody may have to talk me out of it because last year he was the best player.
Duke played better D when he was out several games.

Bagley is just like that lazy fat ass Oakafor was he couldn’t spell defense if you gave him the first four letters !! But he was a Dukie and a lock to be the first pick in the draft right Jay !!

Reactions: dckala2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT