ADVERTISEMENT

Draft Lottery (Sacramento and Phoenix in top3)

Yeah. I would just go Ayton. They need big MOFO center to go along with Booker.

They also have Josh Jackson right? Not sure his work ethic is good .

Get decent PG and PF, and they are legit team.

In today's NBA, PF & C are often the same. I would have to consider Ayton or Bagley if I'm Phoenix. Not saying Doncic won't be a good player, but you already have Booker and Jackson.

In today's NBA, PF & C are often the same. I would have to consider Ayton or Bagley if I'm Phoenix. Not saying Doncic won't be a good player, but you already have Booker and Jackson.

And I really don't care how good some player is in Europe. Jimmer is a rockstar over in asialand. Seems like a lot of Euro players are the next big thing, and they get to the NBA level where the athleticism is just too much. Rubio. Frank N... almost any euro 1st rnd pick that ISN'T a lumbering big man.. many just don't seem to pan out much.

You can be born with a basketball in your hand, but if the competition isn't there during your 18 years of development, there's only so much you can do. It's a big reason why our soccer players suck... Cool, you play a ton, but who are you playing against? Chad and Derek? Not going to cut it in Brazil.

Never said they were the same.

Question is whether Bender can become legit or not.

Anyways sun's can pick up a world talent and take a good step forward.

Suns will take Ayton, Kings will take Doncic, Hawks take...

Warriors still slaughter everyone.

Phoenix should go Ayton
Sac should trade back with Memphis for a 1st next year and swap picks then grab a big man

Donic is Ben Simmons with a jumpshot. It's the embarrassment of riches this draft. Ayton. Either is worthy of first pick. Donic is a man at 18. Played in the best league outside of NBA.

They also have Marquese Chriss from the same draft class they got Bender in.

I'd guess Bagley. Then Memphis takes Jackson (Porter a possible wild card) and Dallas takes Bamba.

Is Chriss any good? Don't know much about suns

Glad our guys will miss those franchises. Money is important I get it. But we've got guys that could have been much bigger had they gone to a good place. I'd rather go lower and have a great career. Put myself in history and get big 2nd and 3rd contracts than this short sighted bs.

ADVERTISEMENT