ADVERTISEMENT

Down Goes Indiana

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
One of my favorite streaks in sports stays alive!

Only once since 1993 have they made it past the Sweet Sixteen (2002)- that stays alive this year as well!

If I can't be happy with my team, I hope nobody else is happy with theirs either.

My only solace today comes from the fact that Kansas, Duke, UNC, and IU are now on the couch with us.

Only once since 1993 have they made it past the Sweet Sixteen (2002)- that stays alive this year as well!

If I can't be happy with my team, I hope nobody else is happy with theirs either.

My only solace today comes from the fact that Kansas, Duke, UNC, and IU are now on the couch with us.

And, UNC didn't even make the post-season. That is some icing on the cake.

Cal has made it to where the only thing we can look forward to in March is if the teams we despise get bounced early.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Reactions: SophiesDad
St

Still need UCLA to lose, and maybe UConn too, and then I can at least accept this year's champion.

Cal has made it to where the only thing we can look forward to in March is if the teams we despise get bounced early.
This is sadly so true.

It was another blown opportunity as well with Purdue and Marquette gone.

Also watched the FAU/FD game and how come these no name players can shoot the ball better than our 5 stars?

Wasn’t that 1 a knockout of Duke?

Yet we have posters that are content with us starting our own Indiana losing streaks as long as their bum favorite coach is employed. It’s unreal to me.

Anyone who has supported Calipari in, at least, the last two years, needs to say nothing about Indiana. You are rooting us to be them.

@MdWIldcat55 I’m looking straight at you.

Yet we have posters that are content with us starting our own Indiana losing streaks as long as their bum favorite coach is employed. It’s unreal to me.

Anyone who has supported Calipari in, at least, the last two years, needs to say nothing about Indiana. You are rooting us to be them.

@MdWIldcat55 I’m looking straight at you.
Hey I graduated from IU it’s a great school. Shit basketball program and the worst fans I’ve ever met, but school was cool

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT