ADVERTISEMENT

Down 8-1 to start the game. The two guys with over half our points didnt play. Still think it doesnt matter who starts?

And the Cal sycophants will continue to tell you that it’s the right move.

Astonishing is what it is this late in the season.
It truly is. And the commentators and talking heads just go with it. They just go on and on about how we have this greatest bench players ever but never really asked the question, “Why are they coming off the bench.” When we get bounced in the tournament, Charles Barkley and others will definitely comment on the stupidity of bringing these guys off the bench. But no one is willing to do it now.

It truly is. And the commentators and talking heads just go with it. They just go on and on about how we have this greatest bench players ever but never really asked the question, “Why are they coming off the bench.” When we get bounced in the tournament, Charles Barkley and others will definitely comment on the stupidity of bringing these guys off the bench. But no one is willing to do it now.
Charles Barkley doesn’t care. The SEC guys walk the company line.

We’re playing pretty good too. But aTm is red hot and there were 8 points left on the table but Kentucky.

There are a whole bunch of other valid reasons why we are down 6 than the lineup, but some of you guys are too dim or drunk to realize it.

During the 8-1 run, moron.
Well, I was watching Reed play 16 min in that first half when A&M went on several runs. Dillingham was in for 13 min. I am not sure how many minutes you expect them to play, but I highly doubt if either started we are somehow winning, the officials are somehow calling a fair game or how A&M doesn't still hit circus shots.

Seems like you all just want to bitch to bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Well, I was watching Reed play 16 min in that first half when A&M went on several runs. Dillingham was in for 13 min. I am not sure how many minutes you expect them to play, but I highly doubt if either started we are somehow winning, the officials are somehow calling a fair game or how A&M doesn't still hit circus shots.

Seems like you all just want to bitch to bitch.
Reed and Rob were even in the first half the other lineup gave the 8 point lead to start the game so don’t go blaming those guys for not playing perfect basketball.

Reed and Rob were even in the first half the other lineup gave the 8 point lead to start the game so don’t go blaming those guys for not playing perfect basketball.
I am just pointing out A&M went on runs with just about any lineup we had. The whole team played like garbage on defense. Reed already has 2 turnovers, so he hasn't been playing winning basketball so far either. However, I seriously doubt who started is the deciding factor in the game.

When we go down 10 pts early in the sweet 16 before subbing in our best players and lose by single digits, it'll be time to run Cal out on a rail.

You honestly don't think we score more than 1 point during that time frame if those two are on the court? That's your argument?

Reactions: know1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT