ADVERTISEMENT

Dontaie Allen dunk action, 44 points, 12 rebounds tonight

I’m always kinda miffed when people go to the games and keep track of how many points someone has but they don’t keep track of FGs, 3PT, and FT.

Reactions: Orange Soda King
I watched DA play against GRC.

He had 34 points. 15 points the first 3 quarters. 19 points in the 4th.

Pendleton County has a terrible basketball team, and the coach isnt good. They had no set plays for DA. They have a 5'6 PG, who shot probably 15 3s and made 2, he played 32 minutes. Dontaie brought the ball up the 4th qtr and took over. Pendleton will be lucky to win a game next year.

Reactions: JC43
I watched DA play against GRC.

He had 34 points. 15 points the first 3 quarters. 19 points in the 4th.

Pendleton County has a terrible basketball team, and the coach isnt good. They had no set plays for DA. They have a 5'6 PG, who shot probably 15 3s and made 2, he played 32 minutes. Dontaie brought the ball up the 4th qtr and took over. Pendleton will be lucky to win a game next year.

Think Allen will end up being better than Darius Miller or Scotty Hopson.. He has crazy numbers every night..

I’m always kinda miffed when people go to the games and keep track of how many points someone has but they don’t keep track of FGs, 3PT, and FT.

This...I don't care if he scores 50 with 20 FGs in the paint on small white kids. How's he scoring the ball?????

That's fantastic, I am happy he will be here. I hope he can be like a better Darius Miller. But can he do that against elite talent? Lets hope!

If he's a "better " Darius Miller we will be very lucky. Darius was a very unselfish player that was perfect for the teams he was on
That drive to right around the free throw line where he'd stop and pull up for the shot was damn near automatic. Having Miller and Lamb return to that AD and MKG class was unfair for the rest of the country

Reactions: Bluesnky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT