ADVERTISEMENT

Don't love Djokovic's antics at times, but...

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
A reporter who gave Joker tons and tons of crap for not being vaccinated (which kept Joker from a couple of GS tournaments, IIRC) dropped dead just a day or so ago (late 40s, supposedly in good health, fully vaccinated) from, yes, 'unknown causes'. Being a class individual, at least off the court, Joker did not make any comment other than to express his condolences to the family. A bigger man than I would have been, for sure.

While he plays the 'underdog' on the court at times, whining about fans cheering for the opponent, etc., he's always very gracious to his opponent when he wins and even more so when he (rarely) loses and never blames anything/anybody, giving the victor all the accolades vs saying he only lost because he played poorly.

he doesn't play a style of tennis that I enjoy playing or enjoy watching, but he is exceptional. GOAT.

His on court antics are just a way to pump himself up. Kind of like Jordan making up some way an opposing player disrespected him, just to get himself motivated.

Djokovic is actually a very good human being and the best player of all time.

He’s the GOAT now I’d say. I was always a Federer fan. He was so much fun to watch play. Nadal is pretty much done I think. Injuries have caught up with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT