ADVERTISEMENT

Don't let DJ's game go unnoticed!

“I’m staying in the gym as much as possible,” Wagner said Saturday night. “No matter if you play good or play bad, staying in the gym and always having faith in yourself. Having faith, especially seeing my coaches and teammates helping me a lot, keeping me confident and telling me to keep going, no matter what. I feel like that’s the most important thing, no matter if you’re going good or bad, you just gotta stay in the gym.”

One of the best things about this team and really keeps it interesting is which of our guards has the big night each time we play. It is really fun when all 4 play great. Now we will have the same thing with Big Z, Bradashaw, Mitchell. Heck if we get Mitchell freed up like UGA game, we can really open things up. Hope we get to see what we look like with Adou back soon. We will have 10 guys that could start just about anywhere else in NCAA plus Burks and Hart (which are decent players).

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
18pts, 10ast to only 2turnovers on 8-12 shooting. Also 2of 3 from three. DJ is a stone-cold killer!
usatsi_21966110.jpg
The Kid is going to be a Pro!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT