ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know what DIRECTV station in Louisville carries the big blue nation weekly telecast?

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
Much appreciation to anyone who can tell me what Direct TV station in Louisville televised the weekly BBN Telecast and what night it is televised?

I'll post it here too.

It's part of WHAS channel 11 regular programing at a convenient 1:37 AM.
Find out what channel whas is for you and it should be there.
My TV guide says Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I assume they rerun episodes on a few of those days, but I'm not sure.

Lex 18 has its own page for it. It looks like if you scroll down, some past episodes are available for watching. I think they run theirs on Monday and Tuesday at 7:30pm live based on a TV guide and the videos they have available to watch on the site. Looks like different episodes on Monday and Tuesday if the video days mean anything.

Have a nice day...

I'll post it here too.

It's part of WHAS channel 11 regular programing at a convenient 1:37 AM.
Find out what channel whas is for you and it should be there.
My TV guide says Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I assume they rerun episodes on a few of those days, but I'm not sure.

Lex 18 has its own page for it. It looks like if you scroll down, some past episodes are available for watching. I think they run theirs on Monday and Tuesday at 7:30pm live based on a TV guide and the videos they have available to watch on the site. Looks like different episodes on Monday and Tuesday if the video days mean anything.

Have a nice day...
Thank you, I did not know where it was on in the Louisville market before now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT