ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone else have issues posting?

Jun 29, 2018
I have noticed that often I will make a post, and when I hit enter, it says something went wrong, I go back and try again and then it works. Lately, I've tried starting threads and when I hit post thread, it goes away but the thread doesn't show up. Is this a common problem, or is it something with my account maybe?

I have noticed that often I will make a post, and when I hit enter, it says something went wrong, I go back and try again and then it works. Lately, I've tried starting threads and when I hit post thread, it goes away but the thread doesn't show up. Is this a common problem, or is it something with my account maybe?
the page randomly refreshes unexpectedly, sometimes very often, and many times when i’m in the middle of typing a post
been like this for 2-3 months now
anybody else having these issues?

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
There are a few on here who seem to have a lot of issues. Definitely.
Not me, I am as sane as they come.

e6acbfa11c9b0e41d901aeecbfd6f3ae.gif

Why are you attacking me? I haven't even spoken to you.
Do you realize that I'm just having fun, and not attacking you at all? Maybe if you spoke to me you'd realize that I have a sometimes odd sense of humor on here. I love laughing. Again, no harm meant at all toward you.

Do you realize that I'm just having fun, and not attacking you at all? Maybe if you spoke to me you'd realize that I have a sometimes odd sense of humor on here. I love laughing. Again, no harm meant at all toward you.
I'm sorry I should have realized. All good!

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
I have noticed that often I will make a post, and when I hit enter, it says something went wrong, I go back and try again and then it works… Is this a common problem, or is it something with my account maybe?
Same thing as you describe *usually* happens to me. However, for the first time in a long time, it did not happen with my last post!

Why? I haven't broken any rules. I better not get banned. Mind your own business Hall Monitor
LOL. I was joking, relax. Your choice of avatar was, however, questionable.

It's not a doll. That's a midget dressed for Halloween
Actually, come to think of it, the term you used for little people above is offensive. Mods, please perma-ban with extreme prejudice!😁

Just to add, the amount of scripts running advertisements, is quite impressive.
Couldn’t imagine using this website with no ad blocker. So many videos playing in the corner, gifs everywhere, surprise redirects if you fat finger the wrong corner of the screen.

I've been having these issues for at least six months now: About half the time I hit "Like" on a post, a message appears at the top of the page stating something like" You must allow cookies on this site".

I've checked my preferences and it's set to allow cookies. No idea how to fix it, assuming it can be fixed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT