ADVERTISEMENT

Do you wear a mask when you go out in public?

UKvisitor

All-American
Jan 3, 2007
Down by the river
Do you make your own?
I make my own (several layers of polypropylene) and I wear them when shopping.

Guess why I use polypropylene fabric?

OxUcCqN.gif

Yes if I go in Kroger or Walmart. Went yesterday and probably 75% were. Interesting to see the contrast in masks. From a bandana to a full gas mask and everything in between.

Reactions: UKvisitor
Black people saying: "What?, you want me to wear a mask into a business?"
They shoot black people for wearing masks into a businesses.
Lots of getting over stuff during this pandemic.

Last edited:
I was in Middlesboro the other day and either they have never heard of COVID-19 or they think it's afraid to go to the mountains of Eastern KY and they may be right because nobody had on a mask.
Not sure about bell co but Harlan co I think got their first case finally and it was someone working away that tested positive in another county.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
Do you make your own?
I make my own (several layers of polypropylene) and I wear them when shopping.

Guess why I use polypropylene fabric?

I have only once when I had a Doctor's appointment and they forced me to. I went shopping afterwards and wore. I will on May 11 when they force us, but as soon as it is lifted, nope. I got more bad news from the doctor, and the Karens can KMA.

I have only once when I had a Doctor's appointment and they forced me to. I went shopping afterwards and wore. I will on May 11 when they force us, but as soon as it is lifted, nope. I got more bad news from the doctor, and the Karens can KMA.
Wish I knew what ya was talking about. Ya sound hurt from life. Ya get the days ya get.

When who forces you?

The only time to wear a mask is if you want to, your employer requires it, and/or the merchant you are shopping at requires it. Even the last 2 have clauses to where it can be removed.

Reactions: JRCAT14
I keep a ski gaiter around my neck and pull it up if going into the grocery store or something with a group of people. I don’t wear it when outside.

Yes. But I’ve only been in public twice since mid-March - stopping at my friends’ bar to restock my booze.

Other than that, my only time in public is for pickups at Kroger/Target, but I haven’t gotten out of my car and don’t wear a mask for that.

When who forces you?

The only time to wear a mask is if you want to, your employer requires it, and/or the merchant you are shopping at requires it. Even the last 2 have clauses to where it can be removed.

Use critical thinking, Karen.

Yes, in grocery stores, picking up food to go and while walking Sam on the Greenbelt. It's not a big deal to do it for me. I figure if my dad could land at Iwo Jima, I can wear a mask, even if it only slightly cuts down on the chance of me passing something on to someone else.

I don't and it's a pain in the ass if I go with my wife and daughter because they ride my ass about it. So I don't like going anywhere. If anyone says anything about my cough, I just tell them it's weed cough.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT