ADVERTISEMENT

Do you guys think Bradshaw plays today?

He needs court time to get ready for North Carolina, play him 25 but i say he plays about 10-14.

Go Cats!

If so how many minutes?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: University-6
He can’t be in any kind of game shape, if he plays and that’s a big IF!! Probably 8-10 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: OleBum
This man is built for it and is willing and ready to put some absolute destruction down and that's what will happen. don't underestimate this kid he is built for the moment!

I expect he'll play 12-15 minutes this game. But I think if after a few games that he's struggling, Klutch will shut him down for the year. Cal will say he 'tweaked an ankle.' But I am more confident now that Cal is playing a more modern offense that we won't see this. I heard Klutch's reason for wanting to hold him out was because they felt Cal's offense would misuse him the way they felt Livingston was misused. This new offense should really showcase his talents though.

If he takes the court then I’m pretty sure he’ll play. If not, then it’s unlikely. How many minutes depends on how long he’s on the floor. Generally the longer on the floor the more minutes, though this is questionable for some.
But a few seconds of the time he could be in the air rather than on the floor and those air seconds still count

I expect he'll play 12-15 minutes this game. But I think if after a few games that he's struggling, Klutch will shut him down for the year. Cal will say he 'tweaked an ankle.' But I am more confident now that Cal is playing a more modern offense that we won't see this. I heard Klutch's reason for wanting to hold him out was because they felt Cal's offense would misuse him the way they felt Livingston was misused. This new offense should really showcase his talents though.
When is Klutch gonna shut down Justin Edwards? He has struggled early. How many games does he have left? Something not adding up with this Klutch narrative? Why don’t they care about Justin Edwards?

Last edited:
Keep pushing the goalpost. First it was that he would never get to UK, then it was he would never play, now it’s that he’ll only play a few games.

What a loser

I’ve completely forgot what his fame was like so I went back and checked out his McDonald’s highlights. I know not a great indication but he has a nice touch and should complement them. Don’t need him jacking threes although I’m sure klutch would.
Klutch has nothing to do with it.

He will play how Cal wants him to play.

Klutch is not the enemy. They are our friends.

Klutch is part of a vast interstellar conspiracy to subvert KY basketball. The fate of the galaxy depends on KY resisting this evil villain. Otherwise known as Darth Klutch.

Get real.

Reactions: KevStoner98
Keep pushing the goalpost. First it was that he would never get to UK, then it was he would never play, now it’s that he’ll only play a few games.

What a loser
Says the guy who literally flip flops from game to game on if Cal sucks or not.

He 100% is playing and Cal says Ugo will be full contact in a few days. I say he plays 12-15 minutes. Also, Z is back participating in pregame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT