ADVERTISEMENT

Do you feel really good about the QB room ??

Do you feel really good about the QB room ??

• YES

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • MO

Votes: 60 81.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brock looked very poor on Saturday & I know the pass rush was strong - he had numerous opportunities to just run in a strait line for 10 yards but wanted to dance and constantly lost footing and balance - looked slow and lacked quickness in this game
Need a playmaker back there hopefully his confidence is not shattered but it sure looks like it was Saturday

Brock has terrible footwork and against So CA at least very poor pocket presence. Doesn't bode well for Sat

I wanted to give Brock a chance, but after yesterday, despite the constant barrage of penalties and OLine issues, I think Wimsatt would probably give us the best chance going forward. If we can manage some Terry Wilson /Stephen Johnson level of play out of him, we might be able to salvage something out of this season. He seemed more in command and the offense, worked at a better pace when it wasn’t lining up incorrectly or committing holding penalties. I guess that comes with his level of experience against P5 competition compared to Brocks though. We will see.
I'm team Wimsatt.

How about a MOment of silence for any QB that has play behind this OL. Hard to get any MOmentum. Mo matter if MO Williams was the RB.

Sorry. I was on the throne and couldn’t resist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT