ADVERTISEMENT

DiVincenzo will test NBA waters, not hiring agent

Not even remotely the same. The Villanova kid is looking at being taken at the end of the first/beginning of the second round. The UK kids aren’t even on the draft boards. They’re leaving hoping that someone notices them.
Well it was said in jest so, but thanks for setting me straight!

So are players trying to fool the NBA and get one contract or do they actually want to have an NBA career?
Both, dumbass.

But in case they only get one, I'm betting that most (as in 99.9999999999999 percent) would choose the one that involves a 7 figure payday.

3-4 million might not be set for life, but it's a damn nice start.

And there is no fooling in the NBA. You either establish yourself as a player, or you don't.

Last edited:
Have to say I don’t like anyone outside UK but this Nova team was terrific to watch and their coach is all class. I think the 76ers grab him in time. I still think of them like a Butler. Best champs I’ve seen in a long time. Had it all

Both, dumbass.

But in case they only get one, I'm betting that most (as in 99.9999999999999 percent) would choose the one that involves a 7 figure payday.

3-4 million might not be set for life, but it's a damn nice start.

And there is no fooling in the NBA. You either establish yourself as a player, or you don't.

3-4 million is set for life imo. You could not ever work again, and live pretty darn comfortably in a VERY nice house (buy a 250k house in cash ) have a very nice car (buy a 50-70k car in cash) with that kind of money.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT