ADVERTISEMENT

Direct tv issues

DirecTV is in a dispute with Disney over money. That affects ABC, ESPN/SEC and Disney channels. Hope they settle differences quickly.
Thanks, heck of a time for the $$$ gods to be knocking over their pawns. Been with family all day and doing doctorate work so thought I’d tune in to watch the BC - FSU game only to be greeted with a blank screen we pay way too much $$$ for.

They do this every year with the various carriers.

I recently got a new fire stick and it runs Kodi much better, and it’s been very very good for free streaming. It’s kinda silly on how I’m install the right extension but if you’re decent with computers it’s not bad. If you have a newer fire stick you can mail it to me and I’ll do it for $5. F*** Disney.

Reactions: CGblue
We're gonna do a 7-day free trial with one of the services that we can get the game on if needed. Hopefully it gets worked out because we like Directv Stream pretty well. Screw Disney/ESPN etc.

We're gonna do a 7-day free trial with one of the services that we can get the game on if needed. Hopefully it gets worked out because we like Directv Stream pretty well. Screw Disney/ESPN etc.

Which service are you gonna use?

I may try youtube tv or something.

They do this every year with the various carriers.

I recently got a new fire stick and it runs Kodi much better, and it’s been very very good for free streaming. It’s kinda silly on how I’m install the right extension but if you’re decent with computers it’s not bad. If you have a newer fire stick you can mail it to me and I’ll do it for $5. F*** Disney.
I'm not one to care if people sail the high seas, but I'd reconsider the $5. Once you start making money, the courts get a whole lot more aggressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT