ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham

It has to be done. 😉
R.6ec9da99b429c773fed7a14c71865451

Absolutely loved his game! He makes one bad play then makes up for it with several great plays. Going to be fun to watch him this year! He needs a lot of minutes.

My favorite part?

CAL DOESN'T YANK HIM FROM THE GAME WHEN HE MAKES A BAD PLAY!!

Cal is notorious for that, but isn't doing it with this team, or specifically with Dillingham.

He is letting him play through it and it's paying off.

I LOVE IT!!

My favorite part?

Cal is notorious for that, but isn't doing it with this team, or specifically with Dillingham.

I LOVE IT!!
He needs to, Dilly is a guy who makes things happen. That leads to mistakes but lots and lots of easy buckets. He’s a phenomenal passer.

My favorite part?

I LOVE IT!!
To be fair, he typically doesn't do this with his 5 star recruits. Those that he pulls early are usually the 3/4 stars.

He reminds me of Russ Smith at UL. Any given play he can do something amazing, but a couple times a game we'll think he is crazy.

Reactions: RunninRichie
My favorite part?

I LOVE IT!!
Amen brother. Go tell it on the MOUNTAIN !

Go Big Blue !

I thought DJ played very well also! He’s strong above his years, all the Freshman played well!

Reactions: grevey35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT