ADVERTISEMENT

Did Ugonna Onyenso transfer?

Think at this point people assume he won't play. I honestly don't see where the minutes are gonna come from for more than one of these guys.

Think at this point people assume he won't play. I honestly don't see where the minutes are gonna come from for more than one of these guys.

I thought that two were supposed to be centers and one seven footer was supposed to be a forward.

Boyce from ksr : “hello there i was just wondrinnn if one the big 7 footers egon ayenzo or ivich gonna play and when they’re ever gonna play we need them to play thanks”

Iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: jmw23712
One is a must have. 2 can work. But 3, no, not enough minutes for all 3 without multiple guys being unhappy.

Reactions: EliteBlue
There probably aren’t minutes for all three 7 footers. However, would love to have Ugo available for certain matchups. Neither Bradshaw or Z have much bulk and neither have a real solid base to take on a 260 pound opposing center. Need someone that can block shots and play good, positional defense on some of the better big men at other schools. We don’t have another guy on the roster with his size. JMO.

Yeah Ugo transferred but just talked with Joel Justus and Kahlil Whitney and Keion Brooks are coming back after Christmas.

At the rate SEC refs hang fouls on Kentucky bigs, it'd be nice to have 15 available.

One is a must have. 2 can work. But 3, no, not enough minutes for all 3 without multiple guys being unhappy.
There probably aren’t minutes for all three 7 footers. However, would love to have Ugo available for certain matchups. Neither Bradshaw or Z have much bulk and neither have a real solid base to take on a 260 pound opposing center. Need someone that can block shots and play good, positional defense on some of the better big men at other schools. We don’t have another guy on the roster with his size. JMO.
i kind of agree with this. I’d love to have all 3 available, even though there aren’t minutes for 3. But if we can only have 2 I think I want Onyenso as 1 of the 2. Why? I see Isivic and Bradshaw as similar skill sets so interchangeable . Onyenso has more experience (than Bradshaw), is stronger than both, is a better rebounder. Edey or Dickinson would break Bradshaw in half.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Not only did Ugonna Onyenso transfer, but he left the sport altogether. He is now practicing for the Olympics in the doubles Luge for his home country of Nigeria. It's quite the sight to behold.

i kind of agree with this. I’d love to have all 3 available, even though there aren’t minutes for 3. But if we can only have 2 I think I want Onyenso as 1 of the 2. Why? I see Isivic and Bradshaw as similar skill sets so interchangeable . Onyenso has more experience (than Bradshaw), is stronger than both, is a better rebounder. Edey or Dickinson would break Bradshaw in half.
These are my exact thoughts as well.

Well alot of American food does have chemicals and ingredients that Big Z may not be used to. Now, I would hope he's using healthier options at the Lodge. Lastly, I think it's an excuse by Cal because Big Z can't practice now thanks to the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT