ADVERTISEMENT

LOL at loserville

Pat Kelsey says "it's impossible to hate mark pope"

Anyone notice the similarities between PK and the emoji ….

🤓

Damn.
Hmmm, kind of.
OIP.mNT_g8bus7UkCq3ylb7ApwHaEK

He got that astronaut costume off the Little Tykes rack at Costco, right next to the UL football season ticket 2-for-1 packs.

Agree that this is corny, but UL found a good coach and they will be good again soon.

Agree they will be competitive. He was an ok hire but anything was an improvement.

That said there were some whispers/rumors on the recruiting trail his height was an issue in landing guys and partially blaming that for them having to pay recruits/transfers to even take an ov to ul.

I don't know how tall he is or if any of that has truth, or its just usual insane ul thinking. However i was shocked to learn they were apparently paying for visits? Hopefully we don't have to because even that didn't sound cheap.

Agree they will be competitive. He was an ok hire but anything was an improvement.

That said there were some whispers/rumors on the recruiting trail his height was an issue in landing guys and partially blaming that for them having to pay recruits/transfers to even take an ov to ul.

I don't know how tall he is or if any of that has truth, or its just usual insane ul thinking. However i was shocked to learn they were apparently paying for visits? Hopefully we don't have to because even that didn't sound cheap.
His height was an issue? what does that have to do with anything? If that's the case it doesn't help Tyler Ulis' chances of ever becoming a Coach someday.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
His height was an issue? what does that have to do with anything? If that's the case it doesn't help Tyler Ulis' chances of ever becoming a Coach someday.

Oddly enough it is an issue in all walks of life. Really short men get hosed down a lot it seems. I’m average height so I don’t feel it’s ever been a problem but I could see a 5’7 guy looking up at 6’8-6’10 routinely being a massive problem. I was shocked to see how far the guy made it being so short in a tall man’s game. I have no doubts his height will be a routine issue moving forward.

Glad pope is huge. Wouldn’t want a short dude running Kentucky in this day and age. Not that short. Honest truth I wouldn’t have hired him being that short had I been Louisville. And I don’t know why people keep making the mistake of assuming Louisville’s hires are gonna be any good. I see nothing that tells me this guy will be much more than a slight improvement. Louisville’s days of being elite are over especially with the conference shifts. It would have ended in the 90’s but Pitino made that mistake. It’s been a dead program waking for a long, long time.

This kinda shuyt is right up Popes allty. Had he done it everyone on here would have loved it

Nah, and now that Pope is the head coach at Kentucky he’ll tone down the corny. There’s no way Pope is gonna do that kind of crap here. Pope reminds me a lot of Adam Wainwright for the STL Cardinals. Jokes around a lot and has a big personality, can teeter on corny a bit. But Pope is the head man at UK now he’s not gonna be doing wildly embarrassing stuff. Louisville has to do that crap because they’re constantly passed over as a program being this close to UK. Constant look at me syndrome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT