ADVERTISEMENT

Did Cal say

BigBlueRick

Freshman
Jan 3, 2017
”Don’t look at me” to Nick Richards on the bench? Cal’s been wired up before and I’ve never heard him say that to a player.

Who cares what he said to a player in the heat of the moment. So you know what context it was said in?

It sure wasn’t nice! We need to give all our guys a participation trophy and a charm bracelet after the game
This crap is honestly why Cal doesn’t get the recruits. Look at Coach K, he’s calm and composed on the sidelines. Then look at Cal who is the total opposite. Cal is great, I get it, but he’s too hard on his players.

This crap is honestly why Cal doesn’t get the recruits. Look at Coach K, he’s calm and composed on the sidelines. Then look at Cal who is the total opposite. Cal is great, I get it, but he’s too hard on his players.

“Cal doesn’t get recruits??? Seriously? Cal has been at UK going on ten years and he has finished first or second in recruiting every year!

Here we go again talking about Coach Cal and everything he does wrong. I would have to say that 90% of the head coaches are always up and yelling and I saw Pearl do it Saturday for 40 minutes at his players. I don't get where our fans have been so hard on Coach Cal this year.

Yeah, that's the same Cal that has called out Nick in the locker room after the game in front of the whole team in a GOOD way, on MULTIPLE occassions for making one or two plays when other guys had monster games. He's also repeatedly said we can't do anything special without Nick. You're way way off on this one.

Yeah, honestly, I'll take what Cal gets in terms of recruits. I think he can handle that part.

I've said it 100 times, wouldn't want anyone else here. I don't think a lot of people realize how good of a coach this guy is.

Amen Haggin! I sometimes wonder whether the purported “UK fans” who instantly jump on Cal when UK doesn’t play, at ANY point during a game, as they believe they should (like tonight) are either :

1. Trolls
2. Not UK fans
3. 10 years old
4. Don’t know sh_t about hoops
5.Generally, are miserable people who often yell at their children, wife and dog.

Last edited:

Andddd there it is.

Yeah, that's the same Cal that has called out Nick in the locker room after the game in front of the whole team in a GOOD way, on MULTIPLE occassions for making one or two plays when other guys had monster games. He's also repeatedly said we can't do anything special without Nick. You're way way off on this one.
Listen, I feel good about this team and. PJ and Herro are finally becoming what we expected, and I couldn’t be happier.

I love 95% of what Cal does, but I don’t see how saying “Don’t look at me” is productive coaching. Go BIG BLUE!

Listen, I feel good about this team and. PJ and Herro are finally becoming what we expected, and I couldn’t be happier.

I love 95% of what Cal does, but I don’t see how saying “Don’t look at me” is productive coaching. Go BIG BLUE!

Dude that’s minor compared to what goes on with Cal and all coaches from high school up. Geez.

Reactions: Kampus Korner
Folks like this are too dumb to engage. But I am for this purpose.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Stupidity is a complete lack of understanding.

You cannot be serious... (Another Dook Fan Perhaps?)
To """hard""" on a potential NBA player?

Have you ever played sports? Coaches yell all kinds of crazy crap.
giphy.gif

Here let me help you, partner.

>>>>CLICK ME TO GO TO DUKE FORUMS<<<<

Have fun!

When I worked for Morehead St football, one of our coaches yelled “G D Thadius, that play was so bad you make me wanna go home, get my shotgun out, and blow my brains out”

Tad over reaction an to offensive lineman drill in practice

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
snow flake

LMAO. That some funny Sh!t man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT