ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo calls in to KSR

People mad at Hami should remember the thousands of posts on this site during the season with people saying they hoped he would leave

After watching him argue with the coaching staff and stink it up most of the year, I wish the NBA wouldn't have let him pull out of the draft because he got his paperwork in at 12:02 am, 2 minutes past the deadline!

If you're excited to see Hami then I wouldn't get my hopes up

After watching him argue with the coaching staff and stink it up most of the year, I wish the NBA wouldn't have let him pull out of the draft because he got his paperwork in at 12:02 am, 2 minutes past the deadline!

I couldn't care less about the NBA. Nothing against Diallo, but he accomplished zilch here. I won't give him another thought.
Hami listed his appearances online for his tour, try to get out of bed, take your yearly ''nside shower' and hitch hike out of yer trailer parks and say it to his face. Hami kept us afloat when all the newcomers were adjusting to college ball. We would of lost without his heroics in the Buffalo game...
Quade was also talking back yo coach and rolling his eyes all thru the post season while Hami focused and gave his max effort. I don't hear any clamoring for Sha being held in check for the loss to Kansas St. Get a life!

Guy won the SEC Tournament and made the Sweet 16. So that is straight up BS.

And if accomplishing something is winning a "natty title" then most of our players never accomplished zilch here
he probably was referring to his stats or lack there of in most of the games he did not carry the team it carried him he was in the way most of the year. the team won the sec and the sweeteen

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
Hami listed his appearances online for his tour, try to get out of bed, take your yearly ''nside shower' and hitch hike out of yer trailer parks and say it to his face. Hami kept us afloat when all the newcomers were adjusting to college ball. We would of lost without his heroics in the Buffalo game...
Quade was also talking back yo coach and rolling his eyes all thru the post season while Hami focused and gave his max effort. I don't hear any clamoring for Sha being held in check for the loss to Kansas St. Get a life!
Lol. Are you Diallo's mother? What are these appearances you're talking about? Please tell me he's not trying to sell his autograph. BTW, I don't dislike Hami, I really don't. I thought he gave a good effort every time, and that's all I really want. However, he has no business leaving, and he and his team won nothing. They finished 4th in the conference, and were beaten in the tournament by a terrible KST team.

As far as your pathetically stupid comment about me leaving my trailer park, uh, I'll compare my house to yours any time you want. Go back to sniffing jock straps.

Last edited:
Class. Still a UK player.
I agree

Signed
Daniel Orton
Isiah briscoe
Archie Goodwin

In all seriousness, we like to pick and chose who we want to remember as cats. The ones that succeed at the next level. We forget about the ones who made poor decisions to leave. I do think it was in Archie's case the best decision for him on a shit team. Say hami or any of the guys testing the waters stay in the draft and kill it they are uk players if not, it's like they never existed. You gotta accept the good with the bad unfortunately

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Lol. Are you Diallo's mother? What are these appearances you're talking about? Please tell me he's not trying to sell his autograph. BTW, I don't dislike Hami, I really don't. I thought he gave a good effort every time, and that's all I really want. However, he has no business leaving, and he and his team won nothing. They finished 4th in the conference, and were beaten in the tournament by a terrible KST team.

As far as your pathetically stupid comment about me leaving my trailer park, uh, I'll compare my house to yours any time you want. Go back to sniffing jock straps.
Real mature of ya, if you felt that I was describing you, well enuff said. Which house should I photograph for you and we can compare, nonetheless I have nothing to prove to certain fans that belittle and cutdown 19 yo. You say you own a house good for you, does it make you feel better to ridicule a UK basketball player for putting his dreams on hold and attended UK? We all knew it was what Hami wanted. It is no surprise. By your metrics,
The following have not done anything for UK
Knox, Sha, PJ, Quade, Wenyen, jV, skj, Hami, Briscoe, monk, fox, bam, Murray, Ulis, Harrison twins, lee, towns, Skal, shall I go on?
I believe these gentleman have done more for this world, the UK community, UK basketball that you and your jock sniffing ways can't even imagine in your tiny view of what we normal folks call reality. Again I challenge any of you naysayers not jjust you to go and say what you really feel to Hami, his appearances are listed. Don't respond cause it only shows your insecurities. I say good day, good day sir!
Oh btw, Porky's was one of the first rated '' r' movies I saw at the theatre. Cool story bro

Oh quit being sensitive. Sorry people are being realistic and it hurts your feelings. Obviously I would love for him to prove me wrong, I like Hami. Would have greeted him with open arms to play another year at UK. But if people expect to watch him in the NBA next season they are going to be disappointed. Put your big boy pants on.

Oh quit being sensitive. Sorry people are being realistic and it hurts your feelings. Obviously I would love for him to prove me wrong, I like Hami. Would have greeted him with open arms to play another year at UK. But if people expect to watch him in the NBA next season they are going to be disappointed. Put your big boy pants on.
whatever, it's not realistic, kid came to UK, he is a player for the wildcats, yeah I wished he stayed as well. You are missing the point, why even be critical for him to pursue his dream. We all knew he was going to be an OAD, if you get your gillz off it just shows what kind of person you are. No father, his mentor is a NYC Detective, he beat the odds growing up in a single family home NYC tenament housing. I get it, this board always has a player they will take out their negativity on, last couple years Briscoe, before that Willis skal...when these players don't live up to your expectations you degrade him, question his choices. He IS his own man. Quit being a hater. It ain't about sensitivity, it's about being a decent human. He beat the odds, he will play professionally and he is a part of the Wildcat Family. Bitching all you want won't change it. Im proud of his accomplishments, he faced the ire of BBN, but he chooses to remember the the fans, not his detractors. Be happy for him, some of these comments are just spiteful and full of hate. Yeah you are entitled to your opinion, just makes you an asshole. That's just my opinion though. Good day sir, I said Good Day!

whatever, it's not realistic, kid came to UK, he is a player for the wildcats, yeah I wished he stayed as well. You are missing the point, why even be critical for him to pursue his dream. We all knew he was going to be an OAD, if you get your gillz off it just shows what kind of person you are. No father, his mentor is a NYC Detective, he beat the odds growing up in a single family home NYC tenament housing. I get it, this board always has a player they will take out their negativity on, last couple years Briscoe, before that Willis skal...when these players don't live up to your expectations you degrade him, question his choices. He IS his own man. Quit being a hater. It ain't about sensitivity, it's about being a decent human. He beat the odds, he will play professionally and he is a part of the Wildcat Family. Bitching all you want won't change it. Im proud of his accomplishments, he faced the ire of BBN, but he chooses to remember the the fans, not his detractors. Be happy for him, some of these comments are just spiteful and full of hate. Yeah you are entitled to your opinion, just makes you an asshole. That's just my opinion though. Good day sir, I said Good Day!
Says he isn't sensitive.. goes on a rant like this. Good day, bud.

I shake my head and roll my eyes in regards to every non-first rounder leaving (with the exception of Ulis).

Especially ones that were not solid enough to be a full time starter, dependable contributor, and/or most definitely a game ender.

But go ahead to the NBA because the game will suit you better... yeah right, it is still basketball. If you cannot be counted on here then you have aways to go there.

For his sake, and any others that leave this year, I hope they prove me wrong, but I see Hami trying to hold on to a G League spot 5 years from now.

Aren’t you getting a little too personal about this?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
It has been asked here many times: "do the players read this site?".
This place, is not all big social media like twitter and facebook, but this is the most commented and read place, anywhere, on the net, from/about the BBN.

Honestly, as long as a fan isn’t directly “@“ing them on twitter or tagging them on Facebook/whatever, I don’t have any issue with fans criticizing anyone. If they start “@“ing them or tagging them, then the fan is making it personal. Anything else is vanity searching and it’s on them (the player).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT