ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Booker wins 3 point contest

And set the record for most points in the 3 point contest ever. 28.
Yeah but they changed the scoring, added 4 extra bonus balls. Still a total of 25 shots but 9 bonus balls now. When I saw he got a 28 I thought he only missed 1 or 2 shots, would have been incredible. Still obviously a great performance but I think it's lame they changed the scoring. Not Booker's fault though.

SnivelingFragrantBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Changed his shot since UK. Releasing lower in front of his face now. Seems to be working.

Knew he was special in his time here. Would have loved to have seen him get another year to be a monster.

booker was acting pretty humble during the trophy presentation. they were making him raise the trophy lol.

Idiotic. Love Booker but he was getting destroyed on D in that Wisconsin game.
If the twins had more rest that game they would have been much better at the end of the game. I had no problem with the twins being in the game at the end, but they were dead tired as that was the second game of the weekend.

If the twins had more rest that game they would have been much better at the end of the game. I had no problem with the twins being in the game at the end, but they were dead tired as that was the second game of the weekend.

The second guessing of who Cal had in at the end of the game is truly one of the dumbest things that gets posted around here.

Freshman Booker was NOT even close to the Booker we see now. He was a very streaker 3pt shooter who was getting absolutely abused on D especially that game.

Freshman Ulis was NOT even close to what we remember as Sophomore Ulis. Good, yes but people dont realize how much work and improvement he made over that summer. Both Ulis/Booker had a bit of the deer in the headlights that game and Ryan was creating mismatches with both.

Lastly, there is NOT one coach anywhere that doesnt have his most experienced guards in at crunch time in a game like this. Especially if those two guards are the Harrison twins who had already drug your team to a national title game the year before.

So can we please stop with the stupidity, trolling, or just the random shots at Cal concerning benching the twins during the Wisconsin game?

Last edited:
Reactions: jwhite123
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT