ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Booker scores 52 through 3 quarters. Sits the 4th quarter.

I had to go back and rewatch it, as I never noticed him the first time through. Zion is turning into a disgrace to the game...looked like a fat, lazy slob in this clip.
Didn’t he though, I noticed because I was like where is the defense when Booker gets a free run out. He’s still in the post from when the last play happened. Guess when you get 250M guaranteed it’s easy to be lazy now. Screw it, he likes to eat and he’s gonna get paid.

We have a bunch of guys with a real shot at making the All-Star game.

Even Jamal Murray is on a massive upswing. He scored 35 last night and is now averaging 21 ppg, 4 rebounds, and 6 assists while shooting 49% from the field and 41% from three.

I'm hoping Murray and Maxey both make it. Maxey has earned it this year, and Murray has earned it over the course of his career. It would be a first all-star appearance for both guys.

Last edited:
We have a bunch of guys with a real shot at making the All-Star game.

Even Jamal Murray is on a massive upswing. He scored 35 last night and is not averaging 21 ppg, 4 rebounds, and 6 assists while shooting 49% from the field and 41% from three.

I'm hoping Murray and Maxey both make it. Maxey has earned it this year, and Murray has earned it over the course of his career. It would be a first all-star appearance for both guys.
Yeah they both deserve a spot.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
All defense in the 4th quarter. It was especially fun watching Tatum brick a potentially game-timing shot.

Last edited:
Murray has never made All-Star? Wild!
If Murray and Maxey both make the NBA All-Star game, it will mark Calipari's 11th and 12th NBA All-Stars, which would be the most by one coach in college history.

Dean Smith presently holds the lead with 11 All-Stars.

Calipari has:

Rose
Wall
Cousins
Davis
Randle
Booker
Towns
Bam
Fox
SGA

I'm hoping he adds Maxey and Murray to that list, followed by Sheppard down the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT