ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick LeBlanc finally says it....

I saw him this past season and he didnt look like he had any blubber on him.

I agree, he almost looked "skinny" for someone being listed at 300 pounds. I really didn't see any weight for him to cut?

I agree, he almost looked "skinny" for someone being listed at 300 pounds. I really didn't see any weight for him to cut?
Maybe they were lying about his weight last year... coaches do it. We had 3 guys in hs listed at 280. Truth was we had one 300 and 2 240.

Maybe they were lying about his weight last year... coaches do it. We had 3 guys in hs listed at 280. Truth was we had one 300 and 2 240.
I'm not sure what there plan is with Middleton but his weight loss seems legit. Leblanc was asked if Middletons weight loss was on purpose and he said I thought so. Leblanc said Middleton thought he had to be a big dude and realized he can play lighter.

I saw Middleton last week and he looks like the guys at the combine. The guy that looked really lean at the hotel in Jacksonville was Cross. That kid has no bad weight. He didn't look 300 lbs.

Also you have to take into account, we are not in our base 3-4 most of the game. Most of the game we are in nickel, so I don't see that big of a problem with players on the DL losing bad weight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT