ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart for UF

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
UGH!! My god, what's with these people?! Latest depth chart out and no offensive changes......NO OFFENSIVE CHANGES! And the best RB, Wilcox, isn't even mentioned. I get no defensive changes although that means Childress getting lost again but no OFFENSIVE changes? Same OTs and stone-hands Berry still PK holder. Sometimes I think these guys don't even watch film.

Reactions: gamecockcat
FWIW…Berry did a good job of handling the bad snap on the second missed kick. Raynor froze up instead of kicking the ball.

UGH!! My god, what's with these people?! Latest depth chart out and no offensive changes......NO OFFENSIVE CHANGES! And the best RB, Wilcox, isn't even mentioned. I get no defensive changes although that means Childress getting lost again but no OFFENSIVE changes? Same OTs and stone-hands Berry still PK holder. Sometimes I think these guys don't even watch film.
Stoops said Wilcox had to start tying his shoes to be able to play and to show up on time for meetings. The two OT's seem to take turns getting penalties. The fumble by Key, the penalties and the botched kicking/holder beat us. Alexander getting five yards a pop, DL either got whipped or didn't come to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT