ADVERTISEMENT

Delusion

this-is-fine.0.jpg
The Dog does sort of favor Petrino when you include the coffee mug.

UK still has A LOT to play for and I'm sure the guys will stay focused...but as a fan, looking at the season ender, I feel pretty good that the CATS will take care of business at the pizza oven...I mean...whatever they're calling it now. I'm anticipating a lot of GO BIG BLUE chants!

Come on guys. Let’s just play the game, beat them, and then brag about it. It’s a rivalry game. Anything can happen.

They have had much better teams than us over the past several years, and yet most of the games have been pretty close and we even got at least one win. It's definitely a game where anything can happen.

They are not favored in any game they have left and will be significant underdogs in most. Unless they steal Wake's playbook again, I really don't see a win left on the schedule for Kragtrino.

Both of the U6 money programs are abject dumpster fires right now, yet they still talk like this. They're like the drunk in a spaghetti western who isn't going to stop running his trap until the last tooth goes skittering across the floor.

Lmao season is half way over and the only thing they have left to hang their hat on is if they beat us. That’s cute. 7 weeks ago they were gonna beat Alabama.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
I can’t view the thread, somehow I got banned from that board and I’m not even sure how. I literally haven’t visited it in years.

Same fanbase that thought they were a playoff team in 2016 bc they had 1 quality win...against a fsu team.that also lost to unc.

Think about that their supposed playoff team...lost to UK. Truly why they are little brother.

They arent beartng us. If you slow petrino down that's when he gets antsy and does things like throw on 1st down

Per Sagarin ratings, which are a reasonable baseline for projecting future point spreads, we should favored by 17 at a minimum.

They honestly may lose the rest of their games....
Seriously...

If they lose to Wake at home they are losing out...
Could happen.

I’m not as concerned with Louisville for once. Their defense is atrocious, and they don’t have Lamar (Lamont) Jackson any longer.

I also don’t think they’ll have many more fans there than we will. With our defense, and their total lack of defense, this should be a win.

That being said, I’m not nearly as confident as some are about the Tennessee game.

Did Boston College rack up 250 yards on the ground against UL WITHOUT their star running back?

In their minds now....apparently an SEC East Schedule isn't good and our record isn't impressive. Maybe we need more teams like UConn and Rutgers on our slate like their 10 win teams had....lol

I remember last month they were calling this the worst Florida team ever and we got lucky blah blah blah

We will beat the stuffing out of them after Thanksgiving. Benny may go for 300 if Stoops lets him.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT