ADVERTISEMENT

We beat one team with a winning record

… at least we ended U6’s delusion of making the playoffs.

But our schedule was weak-ass and if we didn’t front load it with cupcakes, we would not have been bowl eligible.
I’ve been told by stoops apologist that this is a weak argument. Stoops is beating the bad competition where coaches in the past did not which is why we should be building a statue for him.

… at least we ended U6’s delusion of making the playoffs.

But our schedule was weak-ass and if we didn’t front load it with cupcakes, we would not have been bowl eligible.
Who are you going to get that's any better we have next year Stoops will reassess and "get back to work "

7-6 and 3-5 in SEC cannot be veiwed as a successful season even at UK. Lots of hype before season. People already starting same about next season. Being a UK fan akin to being a Cuds fan. I guess I like pain

7-6 and 3-5 in SEC cannot be veiwed as a successful season even at UK. Lots of hype before season. People already starting same about next season. Being a UK fan akin to being a Cuds fan. I guess I like pain
Sir can I have another one being a Kentucky fan it's tough

Reactions: ArtLaibsGhost
at least it'll be fun a couple years every now and again beating up on loserville since they almost suck as bad as we do.

With okie and texas coming next year we better get some top shelf talent in the portal just to maintain our status quo of mediocrity.

With okie and texas coming next year we better get some top shelf talent in the portal just to maintain our status quo of mediocrity.
Marty Feldman 😆 funny comedian passed away too soon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT