ADVERTISEMENT

Dean hood...

I just posted on the pay site that he never should have been let go at Eastern but they fell into the same problem that UK did for years, they hired a former UK basketball player as AD. Bad move on the former Ad and notice I said the word “former “.

I just posted on the pay site that he never should have been let go at Eastern but they fell into the same problem that UK did for years, they hired a former UK basketball player as AD. Bad move on the former Ad and notice I said the word “former “.
EKU just hired a former UK analyst Wells(?) as HC. Wonder if he and Hood will take along some of the GAs/analysts, I'm thinking primarily of Maxwell Smith? Stoops may have several guys to replace.

Reactions: 1977 Cat
Happy for Coach Hood!! He got the shaft at EKU. He is a great coach and an even better person!

I hate that we are losing a great coach, but we are at a point where we can get another great coach when we lose one. Coach Stoops has A LOT of connections!!

Happy for Coach Hood!! He got the shaft at EKU. He is a great coach and an even better person!

I hate that we are losing a great coach, but we are at a point where we can get another great coach when we lose one. Coach Stoops has A LOT of connections!!

Idk, Hood turned around Kentucky’s special teams when it was bad then did some secondary magic to :cheers2:

Did Wells ever pay out that DUI crash when he was at UT ? :cheers2::cop:

WOW, really ?

I guess it is better to replace assistants than Head coach. Feels good to know we have guys other teams want. Stoops is well aware with success comes vacancies. I almost guarantee you he is all ready working on a replacement for Gran. Stoops knows it is a matter of time before he and Hinshaw will get a call.

Congrats coach hood! Aside from our FG kicking the past 2 years our STs have been great under him!

Good for coach Hood and wish him the best.
Obviously I hate it for UK but I’m sure Stoops will fill the spot with a worthy coach.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
WOW, really ?

I guess it is better to replace assistants than Head coach. Feels good to know we have guys other teams want. Stoops is well aware with success comes vacancies. I almost guarantee you he is all ready working on a replacement for Gran. Stoops knows it is a matter of time before he and Hinshaw will get a call.

Really what ? :cheers2:

Wonder if he'll take some of UK's younger support staff/GAs like Maxwell Smith as assistants? Good way to get them started on their coaching careers.

Why did EKU foolishly fire him, anyway? Because he couldn't quite match the success of a coaching legend who was there before him? Anyway, great hire for Murray and I actually this guy is capable to be head coach at a P5 school.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT