ADVERTISEMENT

David Johnson - Louisville Trinity

ThroughBlue

All-American
Aug 21, 2005
Andromeda
what about this kid? Just got an offer from Baylor. Also has offers from Ohio St, Georgia, Xavier and I’m sure others I just don’t feel like scrolling too far through his twitter

What’s to know? He is a really good player. Most likely ends up at Louisville. Kentucky hasn’t recruited him.

Really good player. Strong. Plays on a team where they share the ball so his stats don’t jump off the page. Love Allen but David imho is the best player in Ky. Do we need another 6 5 wing? Warrior. With 13 scholarships why do we always stop at 10 or 11. Hurt us last year with 11 and had 4 guys out with injuries. Why not take a guy like David to develop in the program over a few years?

Really good player. Strong. Plays on a team where they share the ball so his stats don’t jump off the page. Love Allen but David imho is the best player in Ky. Do we need another 6 5 wing? Warrior. With 13 scholarships why do we always stop at 10 or 11. Hurt us last year with 11 and had 4 guys out with injuries. Why not take a guy like David to develop in the program over a few years?
This is sort of what I was thinking. The kid seems legit. Could it be a possible late interest like Dom? Would he wait that long?

He is a Shamrock so I would pull for him to do well. Just him.
My sentiments as well. Also, why in God's name would he turn down Baylor or Va Tech in favor of that dumpster fire in Lousville? Decent basketball schools - Baylor campus is gorgeous - instead of a national joke and disgrace that is UL basketball?

Reactions: Ky grandpa
My sentiments as well. Also, why in God's name would he turn down Baylor or Va Tech in favor of that dumpster fire in Lousville? Decent basketball schools - Baylor campus is gorgeous - instead of a national joke and disgrace that is UL basketball?

Cause UL is prolly 10 mins from his house and Baylor is like a 10 day drive from his house. He could help possibly restore his hometown team. I could see the interest on his side.

The Rivals page on him lists him as No. 114 nationally, and says his college preference is "U6."

I don't think I need to know much more.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT