ADVERTISEMENT

Dahmer on Netflix

Ain’t none of that “hard” to watch, you pussies. That blood he’s drinking in the show is probably sweetass corn syrup and food coloring. It ain’t real. It’s all acting.

Would be hard to watch the real thing. Wouldn’t recommend it, probably.

Reactions: _Mav_
It's weird for me because the actual murder scenes, like the hitchhiker, don't bother me in the slightest. I'm so desensitized to it from all the shows/recreations all over the place and having seen most anything on serial killers or even shows like Narcos with a lot of gruesome death scenes.

The stuff that got to me to this point was the mannequin scene in the bed and the blood. Those are more specific to Dahmer and my brain just can't process what I'm seeing.
Agree. Those scenes I'm like WTF. Someone murdered is on basic cable TV now. Creepy watching him lay on his victims like he does the mannequin. Blood scene is disgusting but what you get with this show.

What bothers me about it and others like it is why they bend the truth. For example, the guy that got away and brought the police back to catch him was not gay. Straight guy who only wanted to take photos for money. Never danced for him. Just go watch his testimony. Never met in a gay bar. Just seems Netflix went out of their way on the homosexual angle. There were other aspects of it that were not true either. Overall, the acting is very good and they got most of it right.
The neighbor lady in the building is all bending of truth. She wasn’t his neighbor, didnt live in his building. She lived in one across the street.

Reactions: JStaff2187
The neighbor lady in the building is all bending of truth. She wasn’t his neighbor, didnt live in his building. She lived in one across the street.
I read that they combined two real characters into one. The real neighbor was Pamela Bass and was the inspiration for the sandwich scene - she said in interviews that Dahmer gave meat away and that she has probably eaten human flesh.

• Wow
Reactions: Cawood86
Watched this interview on YT.

In it, you learn that his father was not involved in the road kill “taxidermy” (didn’t know about it), which conflicts with the father-son bonding activity as portrayed in the series.

So, who made the phone call that is aired at the end of episode two?
She did, but they met that kid out on the street.

The real lady in the apartment had a husband that lived there too. He said one time he needed some money and dahmer gave him like 50 bucks and told him not to worry about it...so he thought he was a great guy not knowing what was going on in there.

You hear a lot how the police failed and what not. But I wondered were the gay bars not putting up fliers like hey some of us are disappearing be careful? Or, I remember seeing him leave with ole dude.

I kind of read into that some and bc aids was Roaring at the time it wasn't uncommon for people to just disappear....but still.

You hear a lot how the police failed and what not. But I wondered were the gay bars not putting up fliers like hey some of us are disappearing be careful? Or, I remember seeing him leave with ole dude.

I kind of read into that some and bc aids was Roaring at the time it wasn't uncommon for people to just disappear....but still.

That's what me and my wife were just talking about! Like the last time you see several of your gay buddies is with dahmer but then you never see them again. You would have thought at some point someone would have the thought "hey Johnny Be Gay went home with him on Tuesday and I haven't seen him since, you know Frankie be gay, Chris gay man, and Jack be gay all went with him and never returned. Very peculiar indeed." Guess not. Just assumed they got AIDs and rode off into the sunset.

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT