ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good news: here is a picture of Pierce. He is my step grandson. One big old boy.
82866817_3344872305525112_2082297126462926077_o.jpg

Yep. They remind me of people who want to cut down all the trees, to eliminate forest fires.
That's stupid ecosystem neglect. When you cut down the trees . . . birds are forced to relocate then most die . . . when you destroy an ecosystem (unintented impact of say urban renewal removing the old growth much less destroying the community) the inhabitants die. All organisms require 3 things food, water & escape cover (security). That goes with the neighborhood. Marxism vs Western civilization is Man vs Nature. Ecology and economy are the same word.

Yep. They remind me of people who want to cut down all the trees, to eliminate forest fires.

I don't know Ben, it would be kinda hard to have a forest fire if there are no forests. We have to try it to see if it works.- Nancy Pelosi

That was wonderful.

I wonder how many times he had to dry his clothes before he made it across?

It is cloudy and 80.4°F. I suppose we will get rain later in the day like FCC is already getting. We could use a little.

George Floyd's funeral in Houston today is totally political. It really is sad that a murdered man's death is the source of a three hour political rally. Terrible. Al Sharpton is horrible.

Bert I would rather watch the view. Jus sayin

It is cloudy and 80.4°F. I suppose we will get rain later in the day like FCC is already getting. We could use a little.

George Floyd's funeral in Houston today is totally political. It really is sad that a murdered man's death is the source of a three hour political rally. Terrible. Al Sharpton is horrible.

The worst part about 2020 so far? Al Sharpton gets to crawl out of his hole again. His stash must be getting low.

Seemed like we were going to have some weather there for a bit. Healthy wind and about 2 minutes of misty sprinkle blow by from a cloud miles away. Maybe later.

Too hot for me to do much outside today. Put a latch on one of the screen doors of my man porch. Cat found out he could push hard enough on the bottom to get out any time he wanted.

What a cutie. Well, as if disbanding police depts. isn't enough, I see our Governor is proposing that all blacks get free insurance. If that legislation passes, I will file a federal discrimination lawsuit.
He probably should worry about getting people their unemployment first. I know people who have been waiting since late March to get it.

Hello D league and all friends, had my left eye cataract surgery today. All is well. I go back tomorrow for follow up. I'm out of commission for a little while. Right eye to be done 6/23. I went from seeing nothing, to an eye patch, to seeing a little bit - LOL!
Prayers .

A little update on my current status. I am into therapy twice a day now and there are bumps in the road but all seem to think I am ahead of schedule.

Today I told the doctor to stop.all narcptics.. I have had a problem with dizziness and lightheadedness and that is a sympton of the narcotic.. This is a time when my faith will carry me..God will comfort and ease the pain He already has..I feel I will actually get an early release if I keep focused and follow the game plan. Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts..

Are ppl still obsessomg over some dumb wind mill comment when the dude was riffing without some prepared remark. Okay. Nah they dont cause cancer, is that a victory? They are definitely a noise nuisance that's proven stify after stidy to cause sleep deprivation and other negative health risks.

I was just reading along and then, boom! "stify after stidy". I read fast and made it through them both before I realized it was jibberish. I chuckled. Not out loud.

Hello D league and all friends, had my left eye cataract surgery today. All is well. I go back tomorrow for follow up. I'm out of commission for a little while. Right eye to be done 6/23. I went from seeing nothing, to an eye patch, to seeing a little bit - LOL!

I had Lasik done on both eyes at the same time. Weirdest thing I've ever done in my life. I was awake and talking to them while they were doing the deed. Thing that got me was being told it wasn't too painful. I was miserable with pain until I finally went to sleep.

Was pretty cool though waking up the next morning with 20/10 vision in both eyes. And had it done in Indy and drove back to Louisville the next day just staring at trees because I could now see the individual leaves instead of just a green tree.

Prayers .

A little update on my current status. I am into therapy twice a day now and there are bumps in the road but all seem to think I am ahead of schedule.

Today I told the doctor to stop.all narcptics.. I have had a problem with dizziness and lightheadedness and that is a sympton of the narcotic.. This is a time when my faith will carry me..God will comfort and ease the pain He already has..I feel I will actually get an early release if I keep focused and follow the game plan. Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts..

Glad to hear buddy! Dad wouldn't take hydrocodone for his pain because he said it made him dizzy and constipated. He also said it didn't take care of the pain.

Keep doing more than they ask of you and you'll be home soon.

Prayers .

Today I told the doctor to stop.all narcotics.. I have had a problem with dizziness and lightheadedness and that is a symptom of the narcotic.. This is a time when my faith will carry me..God will comfort and ease the pain He already has..I feel I will actually get an early release if I keep focused and follow the game plan. Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts..
More prayers sent. Hope ya feel better and get out of there soon.

Good morning! Shewee! A little foggy this morning after a margarita party last night. 6 hours of sleep wasn't enough to shake the feeling. I'll be fine after coffee and a blueberry muffin. Tee time is at 0939.

Ate pulled pork last night that I smoked weekend before last. I don't see any reason to not have some on deck in the freezer at all times. Didn't have any buns so I used a couple of flour tortillas to make mini burritos.

Hope everyone has a good day. @Bkocats don't give up on us Bev, we're salvageable!

Good morning! Shewee! A little foggy this morning after a margarita party last night. 6 hours of sleep wasn't enough to shake the feeling. I'll be fine after coffee and a blueberry muffin. Tee time is at 0939.

Ate pulled pork last night that I smoked weekend before last. I don't see any reason to not have some on deck in the freezer at all times. Didn't have any buns so I used a couple of flour tortillas to make mini burritos.

Hope everyone has a good day. @Bkocats don't give up on us Bev, we're salvageable!

I played Monday, and managed to get through 18 for only the 2nd time this year, because of the back. Shot a 79, but I paid for it, yesterday. Little stiff today, but better. Hot here, with scattered thunderstorms, then the nice weather begins for about 5 days. Bring it on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT