ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning from ATX. Currently 73°F and clear. Today's high may reach 94°F. Turning into hottest October on record.

Cats off this weekend. Plan on watching Rutgers @ Nebraska and Vols at Hogs later today.

Wishing y'all an awesome Saturday..

Famous Orkney ice cream. Actually, very good.

462084976_10232026807353575_2139262294997827022_n.jpg

Let-s-Go-Fishing.gif

Have not been in a couple of weeks as it has still been too hot. However, the itch is just too much so, I will go for a few hours this morning and see what I can do.

Low 60's this morning with a high in the low to mid 90's and sunny skies expected. That will warm it up quickly and only give me a window of a few hours.

Wife came home after work last night and said, "My car needs an oil change". I told her since she and our daughter are going to lunch and then shopping tomorrow just stop by the quick stop and get it done. She said, "You know I want it done at the dealership, but I don't like going there. Isn't it the man's job to do it anyway?" Then she said that she can drive the Sportage (hooptie I usually drive) one-time next week to work and I can take the Rogue (Her car) in for the oil change. She finished by saying, "You've got nothing to do all day anyway". I laughed because, she had me there. Looks like I have another honey-do task piled on to the others I do each week.

Oh well, I am off to battle the Big Mouth in a few minutes, you folks enjoy your day and God Bless.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
Good morning folks. Lovely weather in Campbell County yesterday. And lovely so far this morning. Letting dad sleep in as long as he can. He's still not doing well emotionally and psychologically. But between me and a brother and sister we seemed to distract him for a while yesterday, and I hope we can again today.

He still loves watching baseball and there are four(1) playoff games today, so that'll be good.

Hope you all are having a restful Saturday.

Reactions: vhcat70
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT