ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Evening D, if you like grapes, go to Kroger and get some Moon Drop grapes, sweetest grapes I've ever had, kinda pricey, but great!! We need your prayers again, I told y'all we were great grandparents, both are still in the hospital, our great granddaughter wad moved out of PICU today, but will still be in there for couple more weeks! Our granddaughter had to have spine surgery this morning because she developed an abscess where she got an epidural! They said they got just about all of it, but please pray for her! Thanks D!!!

Evening D, if you like grapes, go to Kroger and get some Moon Drop grapes, sweetest grapes I've ever had, kinda pricey, but great!! We need your prayers again, I told y'all we were great grandparents, both are still in the hospital, our great granddaughter wad moved out of PICU today, but will still be in there for couple more weeks! Our granddaughter had to have spine surgery this morning because she developed an abscess where she got an epidural! They said they got just about all of it, but please pray for her! Thanks D!!!

God Bless your Grand Daughter and family Sir. I will pray now...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT