ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Big-Fish.gif

Well, supposed to get hot early, but I am going to try and get 3 hours or so in this morning before it does. 72° right now and I will be leaving the house in about 30 minutes.

Agree with those saying it was a good game, especially the defense. Just wish the final 3 minutes were different. But with Stoops there is always that conservative style of play calling that leaves us wondering. I probably would have complained had he taken the chance 4th and 8 with 3 minutes left and not made it as well so... but I really don't get the last play with 2 seconds left on our own 40. Throwing about a 10-yard pass? Agree with poster above, why not the Hail Mary?

Oh well, you folks enjoy the day and Go Bengals!

Good morning from ATX. Currently 79°F and clear. Excessive heat warning in effect. Today's high could hit 99°F. Heat wave predicted for next 10 days. We badly need a cold front.

What a game last night. Cats out-gained Dawgs on the ground, but just could not put them away. "Defensive slog" is how Yahoo Sports describes the contest. Hope going forward. Stay tuned.

Returning to Austin PetsAlive today in search of another little darling. Yesterday, first dog would not warm-up to either wife or I yesterday.

Wishing all a peaceful Sunday.

Ring of Brodgar. Dates to 2000-2500 B.C. Nearly as old as Stonehenge. UNESCO World Heritage site. Really cool.

457309193_10231585327036843_4111114454415151382_n.jpg

Good morning folks.

I was committed to a party of my wife’s work colleagues and didn’t see the game. Surprising score. The defense must have been stellar. I note you folks who watched came away feeling pretty good. I guess it was easier to understand the decision to punt in the context of the whole game, but it felt like Stoops preferring to lose by one than by eight when I watched the highlights.

Another beautiful day in the east. It did heat up yesterday afternoon, and it is supposed to get hot later today.

I hope you all have a nice Sunday.

I was shocked at UK and pleased that LSU struggled with USC. Maybe the UK team ain't that bad afterall.

It is an even 66°F and sunny on our way to a hot 88°F.

I will probably rewatch the game sometime today or tonight.

You all have a good Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT