ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Mine is pretty simple, Ground beef, onion, tomato juice 1 can, tomato sauce 15oz can, tomato paste 6oz can, elbow macaroni, chili beans, chili powder and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. I usually toss in a little bit of smoke. This was my MOM'S recipe. I think you would like this!
Similar to mine. I like a good portion of garlic and cayenne. Drives my wife crazy 🤨

Mine is pretty simple, Ground beef, onion, tomato juice 1 can, tomato sauce 15oz can, tomato paste 6oz can, elbow macaroni, chili beans, chili powder and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. I usually toss in a little bit of smoke. This was my MOM'S recipe. I think you would like this!

Good morning D-League. I hope Saturday is starting well. Big day for the Cats. We'll know more after this game. Still without Clark and I'm expecting only token play from Keion, but because of the hole the team is in, very much need the win.

I'm no cook, but if you are looking for a very fast chili recipe, this one actually tastes pretty good - two pounds ground beef, two cans of beans, two packets of chili powder and two jars of salsa - medium or hot depending on your preference. The salsa takes the place of tomato sauce and onions, etc., and it has green and red peppers and cilantro in it which add to the flavor.

0YWDMWjh_o.png

38°➫ 68° Sunny, Nice cool day
BuMrdGYCUAEXvgK.png

Man, home made chili is the best. My wife can cook but, she does not do a real good chili. I guess since I am retired I should start experimenting.

Do that Sir and you will probably learn a couple more new uh free-form kata's. Some may be involuntarily natural but....hopefully not.....messy?

Oh, please enjoy this day God has given you all. Put God first and all else will be added to you for the good. God bless you all.

Impressive win by these young Cats. It's only one game so I'll hold my enthusiasm in check but it's a huge improvement. The entire team played well. I didn't expect much out of Brooks but BOY was I wrong. Askew is really developing into a damn good point guard. That man really hustles. Boston played better. If he can just live up to the hype, Clarke as well then this team will be just fine.

On another note. Danny Manning leaves a lot to be desired as a commentator. I like the guy, seems nice but damn how many times can one person say "absolutely" in a 2-hour stretch.

Happy dreams!

Impressive win by these young Cats. It's only one game so I'll hold my enthusiasm in check but it's a huge improvement. The entire team played well. I didn't expect much out of Brooks but BOY was I wrong. Askew is really developing into a damn good point guard. That man really hustles. Boston played better. If he can just live up to the hype, Clarke as well then this team will be just fine.

On another note. Danny Manning leaves a lot to be desired as a commentator. I like the guy, seems nice but damn how many times can one person say "absolutely" in a 2-hour stretch.

Happy dreams!
Agree. I liked Danny Manning as a player, college and pro. Happy he commented this game. Good omen for my superstitious self. Believe it or not, I missed Dickie V.

Happy dreams!
Manning has that Ben Stein monotone voice too, which puts you to sleep.

Good morning D-League. Great win by the Cats. Excellent movement, which was missing before.

I’ve been saying on Rafters - and enduring some ugly abuse - that the team really missed Keion, that it would have been critical to have even one player on the floor who’d played for Kentucky before. Take away his injury and the Cats are sitting in a different place today.

And this was without Clarke, who I think can be a terrific player. Cats still have not played one game with an intact roster.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 37°F and raining. No snow yet. We're staying in the 30s all day. Our poor dog hates going outside to pee and poop in the rain.

Loved beating down them Gators yesterday. Yesterday's game reminded me of KY basketball we've grown to enjoy all these years rather than what we've seen earlier this season. Next up: Crimson Tide at 9 pm EST on Tuesday. Be there.

Wishing happiness and health to all our fellow D-League members.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT