ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I was going to tell you that but I saw you had read it. I don't believe it though. There is no such thing as suck. You're just as likely to get a dry socket without using a straw.

:flushed::scream::cry:

Well, my chances are greater since they were both wisdom teeth, but, since I have two knee replacements they gave me antibiotics, so I hope that helps my chances.

I had all four of mine pulled at the same time and the bottom two were impacted. He told me I was going to be pretty bad off by having the bottom ones pulled so I might as well throw the top ones in at the same time. Sounded like a plan to me. Face was swollen up like a chipmunk for about a week.

Third molar is another name for wisdom tooth.

I know. I'm just saying that any concerns that I have, and they are few since I am on antibiotics, would be from the larger area vacated by the wisdom, or 3rd molar, than sucking on a straw. That being said, I probably won't use a straw. I hate them, and never drink from one unless I have a "to go cup" in the car.

I had all four of mine pulled at the same time and the bottom two were impacted. He told me I was going to be pretty bad off by having the bottom ones pulled so I might as well throw the top ones in at the same time. Sounded like a plan to me. Face was swollen up like a chipmunk for about a week.

That's tough. I imagine that was painful. Mine weren't impacted. They were just regular extractions so I'm not in any pain, and I don't have swelling. I came home and put an ice pack on my jaw, so I'm pretty good. The worst part of mine is not eating. I would just as soon not eat as to have broth. I should be able to eat something relatively soft tomorrow afternoon.

041109%20107.jpg

How tough is this truck? Watch the awesome eight minute chase video where it is repeatedly jumped, bashed, smashed, slid, and hammered over rocks, cliffs, berms and other junk. Said truck also kills a few full sized Mopars that the bad guys are driving. There are few (apparently) stock vehicles that have ever taken this level of beating on film and lived to tell the tale. Yes, this truck was still running and driving at the end of the movie. The simple hand lettering on the doors and awful yellow color make it even better.

How tough is this truck? Watch the awesome eight minute chase video where it is repeatedly jumped, bashed, smashed, slid, and hammered over rocks, cliffs, berms and other junk. Said truck also kills a few full sized Mopars that the bad guys are driving. There are few (apparently) stock vehicles that have ever taken this level of beating on film and lived to tell the tale. Yes, this truck was still running and driving at the end of the movie. The simple hand lettering on the doors and awful yellow color make it even better.

That's amazing! After watching this movie for the umpteenth time I never would have guessed that they used the same truck throughout the movie.

Good morning D-League from the sunny Gulf coast.

Currently 69° with a high today of 81°. This may be the last of the 80 degree weather for a few days because a cold front is coming through that will lower temperatures into the mid 70's. The pool temperature is 85° and I am going to crank it up to 88.

Game day is here and another big game is in store. LSU losing to Florida helped us so if we take care of business we can move forward and make a run at the regular season title. We still have a shot.

I picked the last of my ruby red grapefruits yesterday and had a juicy one for breakfast. This 80° weather has brought out the blossoms and honey bees. This is good

Go Cats, let's do it. I would like to see some upsets today, especially teams ahead of us in the rankings. Have a great day.

Third molar is another name for wisdom tooth.
When I was in the Army going through basic training I had my lower wisdom tooth pulled and ended up with an abscess so severe I could not shave on that side of the face. The pain was so intense when I touched it my eyes would water. So I did not shave an area about the size of a half dollar and when I fell out for early morning inspection a 2nd Lt asked me why I didn't shave that part of my face. I tried to explain I had a tooth pulled and the pain was too intense, He would have no part of that excuse and said he didn't care of a jungle bunny in Vietnam blew half of my face off. YOU WILL SHAVE trainee. I got 25 demerits and had to run 5 miles with my M14 extended over my head. Oh and we ran in combat boots in those days. Those were the only demerits I got in the Army.

I swore if I saw him in civilian life I would kick his butt all the way to the Georgia line. But I have no idea what happened to him.

When I was in the Army going through basic training I had my lower wisdom tooth pulled and ended up with an abscess so severe I could not shave on that side of the face. The pain was so intense when I touched it my eyes would water. So I did not shave an area about the size of a half dollar and when I fell out for early morning inspection a 2nd Lt asked me why I didn't shave that part of my face. I tried to explain I had a tooth pulled and the pain was too intense, He would have no part of that excuse and said he didn't care of a jungle bunny in Vietnam blew half of my face off. YOU WILL SHAVE trainee. I got 25 demerits and had to run 5 miles with my M14 extended over my head. Oh and we ran in combat boots in those days. Those were the only demerits I got in the Army.

I swore if I saw him in civilian life I would kick his butt all the way to the Georgia line. But I have no idea what happened to him.

You should have pointed out to him that one day it would be politically incorrect to refer to one's adversary as a "Jungle Bunny." I'm sure he would have seen the error of his ways and rewarded you accordingly.

Kelly Knight Craft has been chosen as United Nations Ambassador. She was born in Lexington and graduated from UK. We all know what she and her family have done for the University. Thanks to them we have among the best athletic facilities in collegiate sports. Congrats Mrs. Craft.

Kelly%20Knight%20Craft_1495315840524_9513361_ver1.0.JPG

And she's attractive, too.

Good morning!

3.5 hours til basketballlll acctionnn! Looking for Sophomore Nick Richards to show out today. I'm going to go ahead and look at Travis' knee tweak as a blessing in disguise. Easier to take that way. Extended minutes for Richards and EJ will pay dividends down the road.

I hope PJ doesn't think his new job is to try and be an enforcer and initiate contact. His job is just to hold his position and to tolerate and score through contact.

We're going to make 10 3's today.

Cats by 12 82-70

Good morning!

3.5 hours til basketballlll acctionnn! Looking for Sophomore Nick Richards to show out today. I'm going to go ahead and look at Travis' knee tweak as a blessing in disguise. Easier to take that way. Extended minutes for Richards and EJ will pay dividends down the road.

I hope PJ doesn't think his new job is to try and be an enforcer and initiate contact. His job is just to hold his position and to tolerate and score through contact.

We're going to make 10 3's today.

Cats by 12 82-70

I'm like you. I am trying to put a positive spin on it. I think that Cal will have to play a smaller lineup today with Travis out, and it will be crucial to guarding the 3 pt line against Auburn. Wiley being back isn't a huge game changer since they shoot so many 3's and anyone who saw them play Arkansas knows we must guard the perimeter. Cats by 5-7.

You should have pointed out to him that one day it would be politically incorrect to refer to one's adversary as a "Jungle Bunny." I'm sure he would have seen the error of his ways and rewarded you accordingly.
LOL. You know the other day a WWII veteran pointed out to me America has not won a war since we defeated Germany and Japan. He said it was because our Army is political correct. He may have a point.

I entered the army in 1966 and I can't tell you what I was called by my Sgt and Commanding Officers. If I used those words St. Peter might stop me at the Pearly Gates.

LOL. You know the other day a WWII veteran pointed out to me America has not won a war since we defeated Germany and Japan. He said it was because our Army is political correct. He may have a point.

I entered the army in 1966 and I can't tell you what I was called by my Sgt and Commanding Officers. If I used those words St. Peter might stop me at the Pearly Gates.

I didn't enter basic training until 1971 and it had calmed down a little, but trainee was the best thing I was ever called.

Thanks for the tip didn't know it was on, ended up watching it!
Any time you know Star-Trek is on let me know! Also my wife will walk in and look at me when I am watching, just shake her head , roll her eyes and say ghee you have never seen that one before and walk away saying I just don't understand!!!! Same thing with the 5TH Element!!!!

Last edited:
Good morning D, raining again, looks like bad weather is heading in today so all those down around the line stay alert!!!! S-I-L is a tug captain pushing a tug from Louisiana, he told me it's going to be a hard trip back!!!! I think they change the game plan (Auburn and sweaty pearl) somewhat today at first, going inside to get the bigs in trouble then start jacking up more threes! Just hope we defend the threes really close today and hit ours!!!! Also hope Nick and EJ have good games!!!! Go CATS!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT