ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

BO%202_8_0%202904%20frbw.jpg

So the latest "#Metoo" scoundrel is a musician and record producer named Ryan Adams. I had to admit to my 20-year-old daughter that not only had I never heard of Ryan Adams, I could only vaguely recall ever hearing of Bryan Adams, the guy everyone is now confusing him with.

So the latest "#Metoo" scoundrel is a musician and record producer named Ryan Adams. I had to admit to my 20-year-old daughter that not only had I never heard of Ryan Adams, I could only vaguely recall ever hearing of Bryan Adams, the guy everyone is now confusing him with.

This feminist act "Me Too" is getting old really quick.....

Good morning from the windy (again) Berg! I don't like the forecast I saw this morning they are talking ice for the area! Yep it's a trap question,(not anything bad to you BKO) but I got caught in that trap one year! She told me not to get her anything so I didn't, she got home from work and said everybody got flowers at work but, but, but you told me not to!!!! The next year got her flowers and she gets home from work I told you not to get me any flowers! So now I just get her a card tell her how much I love her and how much I appreciate what she has done for me and my kids! There are not to many ladies would get into a relationship with a man with three kids, but she did and has done a wonderful job and the kids have always loved her ,treats her like their real mom!!! I am going to fix her a real nice supper tonight steak, baked tater and salad!!! Really liked seeing Sweaty Bruce get beat last night!!! Just don't like him at all!!!!! Every one stay safe and have a great Valentines Day! Remember tell your loved ones that you love them today, you may not get a second chance, I didn't with my dad!

47.8 °F and partially cloudy. I hope we get more sun than clouds. We need some drying out weather.

The is me and Sherry's 53rd Valentines day. This marriage may possibly work.

Looks like you will have a day or so to bail out the boat Bert. Then you will have to get the umbrella out again. Probably will have to put up with this pattern the rest of the month.

53! :clap::clap::fistbump::fistbump:[thumb2]:clap::clap:[banana]

47.8 °F and partially cloudy. I hope we get more sun than clouds. We need some drying out weather.

The is me and Sherry's 53rd Valentines day. This marriage may possibly work.

Amen on needing to dry out. We are waving the white flag here with rain.

....and congrats on 53 years with your lady. That's very inspiring for folks my age.

My water bill was over $10.00 this month so I replaced two outside fawcetts that were leaking. It is amazing what a few leaks can do to your water bill.

Happy Valentines Day D League

$10?

My water bill is regularly between $75-100 mo. You wouldn't think that water would be so expensive in the desert where it seldom rains - but it is.

$10?

My water bill is regularly between $75-100 mo. You wouldn't think that water would be so expensive in the desert where it seldom rains - but it is.

My water is usually anywhere from $10 to $12 per month; but my low cost could be because I'm out in the county and not within the city limits where I'd have to pay for sewer, etc..

$10?

I do have a shallow well for irrigation, my pool etc. Water usually runs about $8 a month . Do you use solar out there? I have a solar water heater and solar heats the pool. . Saves. A little on my utilities

Saw Bryan Adams when he visited Ashland 4-5 years ago. He was pretty good. Glad he wasn't the one.

Home again. We went to a piddler mall today and killed a couple of hours. Also put a hurt on a $20 dollar bill. He was feeling much better today.

We were going along and I saw two dumbbells laying on the floor that said they were 60 pounds each. I told him that was just what I needed and bent down to pick them up. They didn't move. I said "looks like someone has glued these to the floor, why would someone do that"? He laughed and said they weren't glued, I just couldn't pick them up. I reached back down and grabbed hold and stood right up with em. Then I attempted to curl one and it wouldn't move again. I set them back down and told him that I would remember this tomorrow.

Stopped by the meat dept on the way home and had my guy cut me off a couple of 1.5" ribeyes. Put hers in the sous vide at 147° because she's weird and doesn't want to see any pink in her steak. I put mine in homemade sous vide and took it up to 125°. Gonna take em both out to the cook table and sear them in a ridiculously hot cast iron skillet. She'll have a baked potato with hers, I'll have a fat bomb for dessert.

$10?

You live in a desert.

The humid east has water; however, my water and sewer bill is far more than $10. It is closer to $40.00. Of course the water part is not much.

Stopped by the meat dept on the way home and had my guy cut me off a couple of 1.5" ribeyes. Put hers in the sous vide at 147° because she's weird and doesn't want to see any pink in her steak. I put mine in homemade sous vide and took it up to 125°. Gonna take em both out to the cook table and sear them in a ridiculously hot cast iron skillet. She'll have a baked potato with hers, I'll have a fat bomb for dessert.

I stopped off at a butcher's today and bought 1 1/2 pounds of salt pork. A young guy had to ask an older guy what salt pork was. It is the only meat I use to season my pintos or green beans and taters. The packaged stuff you get in a grocery is no good.

Home again. We went to a piddler mall today and killed a couple of hours. Also put a hurt on a $20 dollar bill. He was feeling much better today.

We were going along and I saw two dumbbells laying on the floor that said they were 60 pounds each. I told him that was just what I needed and bent down to pick them up. They didn't move. I said "looks like someone has glued these to the floor, why would someone do that"? He laughed and said they weren't glued, I just couldn't pick them up. I reached back down and grabbed hold and stood right up with em. Then I attempted to curl one and it wouldn't move again. I set them back down and told him that I would remember this tomorrow.

Tomorrow, your back may tell you that you were a dumbbell, too.

Gave my wife a heart shaped gold and diamond pendant for the bling. Some chocolates cuz I'm sweet. A ribeye with a tater for dinner. And the coup de grace was a demitasse cup and saucer that she pointed out at a peddler mall one time. She recognized it and was impressed that I paid attention and also remembered. I put it in my phone as soon as I could because there is no way I would have remembered that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT