ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Scoreboard:

Cards emasculate #2 Florida State.

Cats pull out a win in high scoring game over Sister Mary's school for crocheting.
NMSU runs an awesome distance learning program. Back around 9 years ago, I moonlighted as an online degree program analyst. Lots of great stuff offered by the other Aggies.

Out And About In Lex Town.

Superfan and Mega Donor Yemmot31 was spied leaving his private box and speeding away from Commonwealth Stadium.
2017-Bentley-Mulsanne-Speed-side-in-motion-02.jpg

Rumors are swirling that the elusive recluse will front the $12 million buy out clause in Stoops contract to install his hand picked successor.

Out And About In Lex Town.

Superfan and Mega Donor Yemmot31 was spied leaving his private box and speeding away from Commonwealth Stadium.
2017-Bentley-Mulsanne-Speed-side-in-motion-02.jpg

Rumors are swirling that the elusive recluse will front the $12 million buy out clause in Stoops contract to install his hand picked successor.
I believe he's too tied up going to weddings to spend any time on that

Home again. When is the last time you watched a football game and there were no field goal attempts?

Looked like we got screwed on several plays. I'll check it out in high def slo mo later.

The whole stadium was yelling "GO FOR IT" on that fourth and four play. That's weak minded football from a weak minded coach. Take a knee before halftime? WTF? How about grow a pair and heave that thing downfield and make an attempt at proving you have the testosterone to deserve a head coaching job.

Another thing, I don't like seeing "C.M.Newton field" on the signs. That jackleg hired Curry and allowed him to stay much too long. I guess I've forgotten exactly what he did for football to have the field named after him. Someone remind me.

Wife's first football game ever. Now she's sorry she never went with me. We'll be doing this again I'm sure. Cats are undefeated when she goes, might start a gofundme page so she can get season tickets.

Home again. When is the last time you watched a football game and there were no field goal attempts?

Looked like we got screwed on several plays. I'll check it out in high def slo mo later.

The whole stadium was yelling "GO FOR IT" on that fourth and four play. That's weak minded football from a weak minded coach. Take a knee before halftime? WTF? How about grow a pair and heave that thing downfield and make an attempt at proving you have the testosterone to deserve a head coaching job.

Another thing, I don't like seeing "C.M.Newton field" on the signs. That jackleg hired Curry and allowed him to stay much too long. I guess I've forgotten exactly what he did for football to have the field named after him. Someone remind me.

Wife's first football game ever. Now she's sorry she never went with me. We'll be doing this again I'm sure. Cats are undefeated when she goes, might start a gofundme page so she can get season tickets.
Going to another game is her worst idea ever!
How many other fans can say they've never personally seen UK lose a game? That's Guiness Records stuff there.

We'll need to pick and choose very carefully to keep her record intact.
How unfamiliar are you with UK football? We've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory so many times you'd think Billy Gillepie had a lifetime football coaching contract here. No lead is safe an no opponent is an absolute win. To go to another game would be like putting 5 rounds in a revolver and playing Russian Roulette

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT