Charles Matthews
11 0-1 0-0 0-0 1 2 3 0 0 2 1 1 0
Mychal Mulder
1 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Totals
29-58 9-21 26-30 10 18 28 10 5 6 5 18 93
Percentages
50.0% 42.9% 86.7%

Mom got here just after the game started. I didn't get to watch it the way I like to watch games. It was pissing me off. Dawgs couldn't miss for most of the game. Glad to see the Cats get the win.

Mom spent a good hour carrying on about my somewhat estranged brother and her somewhat estranged family. I don't know how to help her. She can't see or accept that maybe she is part of the problem. At any rate, I wish she wouldn't bring up all of this in front of my daughter.

I'll miss a lot (maybe most) of the game tomorrow. Visitation and funeral for my buddy's son that died last week. Don said it best - their lives are ruined.

You guys drink and watch and cuss and post and pull the Cats through for another victory tomorrow (later today at this point). I'll pass it likes when I can.

Mom got here just after the game started. I didn't get to watch it the way I like to watch games. It was pissing me off. Dawgs couldn't miss for most of the game. Glad to see the Cats get the win.

Mom spent a good hour carrying on about my somewhat estranged brother and her somewhat estranged family. I don't know how to help her. She can't see or accept that maybe she is part of the problem. At any rate, I wish she wouldn't bring up all of this in front of my daughter.

I'll miss a lot (maybe most) of the game tomorrow. Visitation and funeral for my buddy's son that died last week. Don said it best - their lives are ruined.

You guys drink and watch and cuss and post and pull the Cats through for another victory tomorrow (later today at this point). I'll pass it likes when I can.
Damn. I just lurk here and you've drug me in. I take care of my mom too, and I know what you mean. Good luck with it. This is sad stuff but make the most of it, good sons aren't common.

Sorry for your loss. As y'all know, my mother visited us this past November and her stay resulted in considerable strain on the relationship between my wife and I. Of course, her dementia combined with her dislike for my old lady also factored into the equation. At any rate, I completely understand where you are coming from. Visitors can create stress, as their mere presence throws you completely out of your routine.

I'll probably stay sober today. Must mow the grass after the game. Hiking to the grocery store later this morning.

Go Cats!

You are doing a son's duty, giving his mother emotional support. You are being a good son. We will take care of this. You take care of your mom. There are lots of basketball games.

How come you never quote the other people doing the same stuff? Also, Don, would you go over to the UofL board and praise Pitino and bash Cal?
LEK, I think that happened in 2009. Everybody wasn't in on the O&D at that time. I'm just giving Fred some coaching. It would be nice for you not to be on his ass all of the time. You love fighting. I do not. It's all good. Just cool your jets.

• Morning, guys, lurkers.
  • 1 hour of sleep lost. We'll adjust.
  • 1st mug of Keurig going. Enjoying the weekend off.
  • 64° in Johns Creek. Light rain last night. It could be IFR up there.
  • Cats by 10 or a nail biter? I think it will be a nail biter. I'll take any king of win.
  • I hope the refs call the game correctly. Refs have been too much of an influence, so don't look for that to change.
  • Skal = 5 fou's. Pretty damn sad.
  • Grandkids will be all over the place soon. Happy.
  • Sunday morning sports talk going. Love the Cats' sport shows. It keeps me connected to Lexington.
  • Over.

Mom taking on and on and on.. .

Big game today. I think it will be close. Hope the Cats get a good start and rebound well.

Selection Sunday will give us something that no one expected. Count on that.

Funny thing last night, it was raining & dark. Our porch light was on. I look over and see the neighbor dog at our front door. The little dog that Norman loves to play with. I immediately let her in and called the neighbor. A kid left their gate open earlier. Just funny that she came to or house. Of course Norman has escaped before and gone to their house. Dogs.

Getting ready for the Cat's to take the Texas team to the wood shed.
Don, my bear poking stick is retired, it's all good,
The spring breakers down here this year are making me proud. Especially a group from Thomas More College in Crestview, Ky. For the fifth year in a row now a group of them have came down to Crestview, Fla. and spent their spring break to build a Habitat for Humanity house.

Getting ready for the Cat's to take the Texas team to the wood shed.
Don, my bear poking stick is retired, it's all good,
The spring breakers down here this year are making me proud. Especially a group from Thomas More College in Crestview, Ky. For the fifth year in a row now a group of them have came down to Crestview, Fla. and spent their spring break to build a Habitat for Humanity house.
Cool.

Right before the game, my friend texted me that it was announced Murray was out for the game because he got in trouble last night shooting a toy bow and arrow at people off a balcony at the team hotel.

I actually had to pause and consider that because I could ACTUALLY see that happening.

When he said Ulis was also out for hurling pancakes he made in his dorm for Devin Booker at pedestrians, I knew the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT