ADVERTISEMENT

CWS potential first game time, Sat. 6/15

vhcat70

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
Does anyone know whether UK's first game would be the 2p Eastern/1p Central Game #3 or the 7pE/6pC Game #4? Thanks. I'm trying to make plans to attend our first two games.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Pretty sure. I read somewhere that Friday's games will be teams who started their super regionals this past Friday and Saturday's games will be teams who started theirs this past Saturday. Can't confirm that anywhere though.

It would be more than strange to have the Sa-Mo Supers play this coming Friday & the Fr-Su supers to not play till Sat. I've made the assumption that is the case - meaning the NCAA is not that strange. Are they going to make the Uga/NCSt winner tonight turn around and play Friday? That hardly seems fair to their pitching staff.

Additionally, on the NCAA 64 team bracket, the Fr-Su SR teams are listed as Bracket 1 & UK's side as Bracket 2. Are they going change brackets now? Net, I think it's just a matter of which teams on each side play at which time.

So UK is set to play on Sat at 1:00 Central on ESPN, and then again on Monday at time TBD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT