ADVERTISEMENT

Curry Shimmy

I got annihilated on twitter for weighing in my thoughts. It's the top tweet under the #StephenCurry right now going on 2 hours since I posted it. It had nothing to do about him as a player but the antics after a simple floater in the lane of a blowout.

Edit: Still getting lit up by the "Steph Can Do No Wrong Train"

Last edited:
Reactions: mattrudd
Dude gets torched all series on defense because he's a 1-dimensional player, finally starts making shots because Houston just can't contain everyone.

I'm not sure you should be shimmying on that, but OK.

Then again, it IS this guy:

9a34.gif

Steph acts like he's gonna fight Ariza; Ariza would knock him out in one punch, but Ariza isn't that stupid. I'm in the camp of act-like-you've-been-there-before. Curry is not a two-way player, regardless of what some advanced metrics say. Those same metrics state that Harden is an elite defender. I don't need stats to tell me that Harden is awful on defense. But to the victor goes the spoils.

I guess his bored wasn’t a fan of Doran Lamb doing the goggles when he was hitting 3s

Or Jamal Murray doing the bow and arrow

Not a fan of any of it, especially when it's a shot that you've hit many times over, and that other players have hit. But, that's me. Of course, football players will celebrate after stopping someone for a three-yard gain. Curry did his job, what's there to celebrate? They were up by 15 before he started hitting layups.

Not a fan of any of it, especially when it's a shot that you've hit many times over, and that other players have hit. But, that's me. Of course, football players will celebrate after stopping someone for a three-yard gain. Curry did his job, what's there to celebrate? They were up by 15 before he started hitting layups.
I’m a Rockets fan but I don’t have a problem with it . At the end of the day sports is entertainment. Guys are having fun

Ariza is the guy who gave Klay Thompson a concussion.

arizakneeklay.gif

I'm satisfied Curry isn't the only one who has a problem with him. Personally I've never really liked the guy.

Reactions: musrat59
I’m a Rockets fan but I don’t have a problem with it . At the end of the day sports is entertainment. Guys are having fun

I don't really care at the end of the day; I don't watch the NBA. I look to see who wins, but honestly, I have watched less than 10 minutes of game action the playoffs so far. It's too predictable for me, and I feel like I am watching the same show over and over again. I knew Curry would go off because of all the "what's wrong with Steph" talk. Then Houston let him shoot layup after layup, then he hit a few threes. But that's just me. If Curry or whomever wants to celebrate a shot in the third quarter, that's cool, but it's not what I would do. To me, merely doing your job is not cause for celebration, unless you did something special.

Not a fan of any of it, especially when it's a shot that you've hit many times over, and that other players have hit. But, that's me. Curry did his job, what's there to celebrate? They were up by 15 before he started hitting layups.
This is exactly what I said.

Ariza is the guy who gave Klay Thompson a concussion.

arizakneeklay.gif

I'm satisfied Curry isn't the only one who has a problem with him. Personally I've never really liked the guy.

That wasn't on purpose.. And it appears Klay made the unlucky choice to move into Arizas knee. Now, ariza probably should have been a bit more careful.. But it wasn't intentional.

Ariza plays hard. Houston has always had the lunch pale type players. Capella, ariza, Beverly, Cp3, Lowry.. Not big on theatrics.. Play hard, leave it on the court, get messy if you need to.

I don't really care at the end of the day; I don't watch the NBA. I look to see who wins, but honestly, I have watched less than 10 minutes of game action the playoffs so far. It's too predictable for me, and I feel like I am watching the same show over and over again. I knew Curry would go off because of all the "what's wrong with Steph" talk. Then Houston let him shoot layup after layup, then he hit a few threes. But that's just me. If Curry or whomever wants to celebrate a shot in the third quarter, that's cool, but it's not what I would do. To me, merely doing your job is not cause for celebration, unless you did something special.
His job is to play basketball and entertain though .

I like it when guys show personality and trash talk each other . It brings excitement to the game

The freedom of movement generation wants to play tough, but none of them do anything. They cant even handle contact during the game.

The last of the other generation were guys like Tony Allen who would beat Steph Curry up and down the court then pull a pistol in the locker room.

This is only a big deal because Steph CLAIMS to be a devout Christian. He got caught on camera this time. He uses this language on the regular, but this time, he was caught.
You cant be a devout Christian and say "This is my f-ing house"? LOL, he also works on the sabbath, has a tattoo, and has likely pulled out a time or two. I'm almost certain all devout Christians sin.

Last edited:
I'm good with the shimmy when the shimmy is called for .. I like Steph and his game , sometimes I question his actions but whatever , They could cancel the league entirely and I wouldnt care much.

Currys hoping and prancing around are the reason i hate GSW. Have fun no doubt im all about it but these pretty boy bitches which they are, is more than i can stomache. Id love to see the Pistons, Knicks and Rodmans of years past break these clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT