ADVERTISEMENT

Removing name from the draft

Apr 23, 2024
My question is Robinson announced he was entering the draft but didn’t enter the portal. If may 1st passes and he doesn’t like what he hears after the process would coming back to BYU be his only option? I haven’t read anywhere that he hired an agent or even seen where he is projected to be drafted at this point. Maybe he will still be an option later or maybe that ship has sailed already?

My question is Robinson announced he was entering the draft but didn’t enter the portal. If may 1st passes and he doesn’t like what he hears after the process would coming back to BYU be his only option? I haven’t read anywhere that he hired an agent or even seen where he is projected to be drafted at this point. Maybe he will still be an option later or maybe that ship has sailed already?
No Problem Thumbs Up GIF by Travis

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
They changed that today. Every player has to be in the portal by May 1 unless you have a coaching change. Like BKO said he has until May 12th due to the coaching change.
This is correct and I like the rule.

Go Cats!

Yeah I mean it costs nothing to enter the portal while also entering the draft. Seems like thats how it plays out with most who aren’t a no brainer first rounder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT