ADVERTISEMENT

Crystal Ball Updates

Apr 6, 2018
I know most on here don't like the Crystal Ball, but when a Duke Insider picks against Duke, then it's probably legit. Andrew Slater recently picked MSU for Stewart. If this happens, and they lose Cole Anthony, then Duke will have lost out on ALL their targets that they were in the led for when Capel was still on staff

Also, Chris Fisher just gave UK a pick for Scottie Lewis. He isn't a homer with his picks, so it's likely legit.

Reactions: Graced 1
lewis and Oscar along with one more big would round out fall class. The wait for Wiseman , another guard ( possibly grad transfer ) and a 4th big in the spring. WOuld love for Carey to be the 2nd big in the fall but Igheion or someone like that would work too.

Duke without Capel is going back to being Duke ( ie gets tons of great players but not many 1 and dones).

Reactions: ukfan041
lewis and Oscar along with one more big would round out fall class. The wait for Wiseman , another guard ( possibly grad transfer ) and a 4th big in the spring. WOuld love for Carey to be the 2nd big in the fall but Igheion or someone like that would work too.

Duke without Capel is going back to being Duke ( ie gets tons of great players but not many 1 and dones).

I think a lot of Duke fans are actually looking forward to that. What they aren’t looking forward to is Cal once again signing destroyer-of-world classes.

The problem is you just cant stop recruiting one and done players unless you want a sub par team for the next two years.

The Cole Anthony UNC angle is the most interesting development. If he picks the Heels over Duke, I think Devil fans start to lose their shite.

I thought Cole Anthony to UNC had been the thought process for a while... is that not the case? I haven’t followed that closely.

Reactions: gracetoyou
I thought Cole Anthony to UNC had been the thought process for a while... is that not the case? I haven’t followed that closely.

Yes. Someone on the forum said that Herbert Davis & Greg Anthony are very close. Watch out for Oregon as a sleeper.

Honestly do not think Duke is a big player.

Reactions: Aike
Am i the only one whos crazy enough to think Pitt has a real shot in this? I do think UNC is probably the front runner.

Just got word from my connection that Calipari opens his recruiting pitch like this:

giphy.gif

I know most on here don't like the Crystal Ball, but when a Duke Insider picks against Duke, then it's probably legit. Andrew Slater recently picked MSU for Stewart. If this happens, and they lose Cole Anthony, then Duke will have lost out on ALL their targets that they were in the led for when Capel was still on staff

Also, Chris Fisher just gave UK a pick for Scottie Lewis. He isn't a homer with his picks, so it's likely legit.

If Chris says it, it’s likely true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT