ADVERTISEMENT

Crystal Ball Pick for Kentucky

And if they do we are pre season top 10 and this entire board minus me and about 5 other people will owe Calipari a shoe shine a car wash and a big ole fat apology.

I think it would be much better for us to go into the season unranked for a change. Cal has not done well with expectations lately. Maybe shedding the weight of preseason expectations will be a positive for him and the team.

We will lose 12 ish games, and flame out in the tourney again. If that means Cal is deserving of an apology, well, this must no longer be UK.

Even if Cal makes the Final Four, he will get no apology from me. You know why? Because it‘s his freakin’ job to do that every now and then. Sheesh.

We will lose 12 ish games, and flame out in the tourney again. If that means Cal is deserving of an apology, well, this must no longer be UK.

Even if Cal makes the Final Four, he will get no apology from me. You know why? Because it‘s his freakin’ job to do that every now and then. Sheesh.

Agreed. 9 years is too long for UK and calipari. 4 in 5 years was non sustainable but geeze, throw us a bone.

And if they do we are pre season top 10 and this entire board minus me and about 5 other people will owe Calipari a shoe shine a car wash and a big ole fat apology.
CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg

Cals best teams have been mainly all freshmen. People need to stop overreacting until we actually see this group play together

We won’t be top 15 man. I saw rankings with Oscar returning and we were 15.

No one takes @HerrosHeroes seriously, least of all HerrosHeroes. He's a parody account and he's not an actual Kentucky fan.

We don’t give two shits about preseason rankings. I remember plenty of big fat #1 and #2 rankings only to go on and lose every top 25 game we play until SEC play.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but haven't we, UK , been preseason top 10 the last few seasons only to bow out in the first round of the NCAA?
If you call that success, then it we are truly becoming like IU and UL.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Think back - what if in March someone told you that UK wouldn’t add a single transfer and lose Oscar, Reeves, Toppin, Livingston, Collins, Frederick, Wallace, and Ware and the only “new” guys they were getting (outside the already signed Freshman class) were two high school kids ranked outside the top 150 and a 4 star kid who’s reclassifying?

This board would have went nuclear. Nobody should be pleased with this roster regardless of what the 3 high school kids do. Kaluma would be an impact signing but I don’t see things turning out any differently with him than they did the previous transfers. He’s not transferring to a school he isn’t going to play 30 mins a game.

Think back - what if in March someone told you that UK wouldn’t add a single transfer and lose Oscar, Reeves, Toppin, Livingston, Collins, Frederick, Wallace, and Ware and the only “new” guys they were getting (outside the already signed Freshman class) were two high school kids ranked outside the top 150 and a 4 star kid who’s reclassifying?

This board would have went nuclear. Nobody should be pleased with this roster regardless of what the 3 high school kids do. Kaluma would be an impact signing but I don’t see things turning out any differently with him than they did the previous transfers. He’s not transferring to a school he isn’t going to play 30 mins a game.

Are u a Louisville fan? After last season thought all of u had committed Hari Kari.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but haven't we, UK , been preseason top 10 the last few seasons only to bow out in the first round of the NCAA?
If you call that success, then it we are truly becoming like IU and UL.
Kentucky is 24th in ESPN’s preseason rankings but in my opinion they are better than that. People need to understand they have the top recruiting class and have very talented freshmen. I’m taking this team over any team in the country. I don’t want my team full of 25 year old fifth year players who don’t even have NBA level talent because if they did they would be in the league. The game that will show us how the season will go will be the game against Kansas on Nov. 14th. In my opinion talent > experience

Reactions: KentuckyWildcatDC
Kentucky is 24th in ESPN’s preseason rankings but in my opinion they are better than that. People need to understand they have the top recruiting class and have very talented freshmen. I’m taking this team over any team in the country. I don’t want my team full of 25 year old fifth year players who don’t even have NBA level talent because if they did they would be in the league. The game that will show us how the season will go will be the game against Kansas on Nov. 14th. In my opinion talent > experience
Welcome, fellow wildcat enthusiast

Because he added 2 3 star freshman and a reclass lol? The bar has truly fallen

And by a mod! Damn!
You know what'd be really great?
If the mods actually did their job and removed trash like HH instead of tossing snarky comments their way.
It's almost like they want to keep people like HH around to generate controversy and drive hits.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT