ADVERTISEMENT

Cristian Conyer crystal balled

We wanted him or Vince would not have put so much effort into recruiting this kid.

Stoops wanted him. Heupel NEEDED him.
Heupel needed a head to head recruiting win over Vince and UK.

He had been ofer up to this point in head to head recruiting with UK. Also needed to save face over losing the Wade twins and Brown to UK from last year.

Hope the kid enjoys his time in Knoxville and I also hope he never wins a game as a Vol, especially against UK.
Kentucky has lost to inferior Tennessee teams 3 out of the last 4 years... with two straight losses to the Vols in Kentucky. Tennessee beat Kentucky's best 2 teams (2018 & 2021) they've probably had since 1977. Kentucky should have a pretty good team this year, and should beat Tennessee - but I wouldn't bet on it.

Vols have a bowl game in Tennessee, the place is 95% orange, and still lose to a mid-level Big 10 team….they have no defense, they’ve done nothing to improve their defense….check Chumlee’s record at UCF, every year his numbers went down…expect more of the same

It happens more with players from BG. Didn't think he'd pick UK, but didn't want to be negative beforehand. We've got a long way to go and a lot of offers outstanding. Can't wait to see who we do pick up

Reactions: cathouse
Kentucky has lost to inferior Tennessee teams 3 out of the last 4 years... with two straight losses to the Vols in Kentucky. Tennessee beat Kentucky's best 2 teams (2018 & 2021) they've probably had since 1977. Kentucky should have a pretty good team this year, and should beat Tennessee - but I wouldn't bet on it.

Lol. UT should beat UK every year, but they haven't. They've had better funding and better recruiting classes on paper pretty much every year for decades. It's been fortunate for UT that they caught us in the schedule where they have a few times recently. Looking forward to the years ahead

• Haha
Reactions: bassmaster_vol
Lol. UT should beat UK every year, but they haven't. They've had better funding and better recruiting classes on paper pretty much every year for decades. It's been fortunate for UT that they caught us in the schedule where they have a few times recently. Looking forward to the years ahead
This.^^^^

By the time we play the Vols every year, we have been down 3-4 starters, especially on defense, and our lack of depth has cost us 3 of the last 4 games because of injuries to starters on defense and an SEC office and officials who felt the need to get the Vols bowl eligible (more $$$$$ for the league), and also soothe their little hurt feelings over a perceived bad call or two against their boy Lane Train and Old Miss.

Even in 2018, playing the first half without our all SEC safety because of a bogus targeting call the previous game cost us the game in Knoxville.

My biggest hope is that with Texas and OK coming into the league, our game with UT moves to September.

Vols can't beat Georgia State in September.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT