ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys 8-3, obliterate bitter rival, Commanders

List the qb’s the cowboys have beaten this year…
List a defense better than the Cowboys. We can only play who's on the schedule. I'd like to play the Niners now. We're playing MUCH better than we were then. NFC is tough this year.
Dak is 2nd in the league in passer rating behind Purdy. Howell, unbelieveably, leads the league in passing yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
List a defense better than the Cowboys. We can only play who's on the schedule. I'd like to play the Niners now. We're playing MUCH better than we were then. NFC is tough this year.
Dak is 2nd in the league in passer rating behind Purdy. Howell, unbelieveably, leads the league in passing yards.
Better defenses
KC
Philly
SF
Ravens
Didn’t Dallas lose to 2 of those teams?

Better defenses
KC
Philly
SF
Ravens
Didn’t Dallas lose to 2 of those teams?
KC? Philly? Ravens? That's a hilarious take. You didn't even list the Browns who are a tick above Dallas in total defense. They're #1 and #2, respectively. It's how you're playing late in the season and nobody is saying the Browns are a contender in any form or fashion. THIS Dallas team at the moment is playing lights out on both sides of the ball. Try harder.

KC? Philly? Ravens? That's a hilarious take. You didn't even list the Browns who are a tick above Dallas in total defense. They're #1 and #2, respectively. It's how you're playing late in the season and nobody is saying the Browns are a contender in any form or fashion. THIS Dallas team at the moment is playing lights out on both sides of the ball. Try harder.
Geez…you aren’t beating Balt/kc/philly/sf I hate to be your mommy but the answer is “no”

Geez…you aren’t beating Balt/kc/philly/sf I hate to be your mommy but the answer is “no”
Philly still gotta come to us, but they are a tough team. SF is playing really good now after losing 2 straight a few weeks ago. Not the LEAST bit worried about Baltimore or KC. Ravens lost to the Steelers, Colts, and the Browns and barely beat a bad Arizona team so NEXT. KC, outside of Kelce, have zero WR talent and Mahomes is having a down year because of it with only 2600 yards so far. That leaves Philly and SF. The only two teams that can beat us, IMO. And as I said earlier, nobody is playing better all around ball than us at the moment. I LOVE our chances against those teams.

I know I'm not the first to point this out but I do get a kick out of how the Cowboys always run the score up and bury these bad teams while losing to anyone with a pulse. They're great at playing the bully role but as soon as they play someone in their weight class they fold. Must be maddening to be a fan of that franchise.

Reactions: Wesley91581
Philly still gotta come to us, but they are a tough team. SF is playing really good now after losing 2 straight a few weeks ago. Not the LEAST bit worried about Baltimore or KC. Ravens lost to the Steelers, Colts, and the Browns and barely beat a bad Arizona team so NEXT. KC, outside of Kelce, have zero WR talent and Mahomes is having a down year because of it with only 2600 yards so far. That leaves Philly and SF. The only two teams that can beat us, IMO. And as I said earlier, nobody is playing better all around ball than us at the moment. I LOVE our chances against those teams.
The problem with the Cowboys is that they can't keep up with Philly which means they will inevitably have to go on the road in the playoffs. The Cowboys don't play well on the road in the playoffs. Until they can get the home field advantage their chances are slim.

I didn't say we played KC. Teams we've both played is what I clearly mean. Jets, Rams, Commanders, Patriots... Cowboys destroyed them, Philly scraped by
Victory margin doesn’t matter
Jets/rams/wash/NE are 4 of the worst teams - didn’t the bears beat Washington?

Philly beat you all head to head this year and SF beat you in playoffs last year - what makes this year any different?

The Cowboys continue their dominance. Dak is making a case for MVP, DaRon Bland got the NFL record 5 pick sixes.

I think Dallas is playing better than anyone in the league right now. Dak is playing at an MVP level. Next few weeks will be interesting. Schedule will get a lot tougher.

I think Dallas is playing better than anyone in the league right now. Dak is playing at an MVP level. Next few weeks will be interesting. Schedule will get a lot tougher.
Playing better than anyone right now? You mean better than the Eagles?

The thing about the Eagles they almost enjoy/relish playing from behind - they almost play better when they are losing…it’s no accident their record in close games.

Dallas chokes away close games and McCarthy is one reason why - he wasted rodgers prime years.

Eagles 2,5 dogs at home against San Fran.
Wow, not sure I see that.
Philly will be motivated for sure.
With that said, I hope the stadium implodes on both teams like in TDKR.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Eagles 2,5 dogs at home against San Fran.
Wow, not sure I see that.
Philly will be motivated for sure.
With that said, I hope the stadium implodes on both teams like in TDKR.

After the Steelers, the Eagles have been the luckiest team in the NFL this season. Just an absurd amount of fumble luck and good fortune with penalties. Buffalo completely outplayed them last week. Same with KC the week prior.

Good teams find a way to win. We lose this game last year. The margin for error is probably thinner in the NFL than any other sport. I think we overlooked Seattle but it's a win and I'll take it. Got some tough games coming up in Philly, Buffalo and Miami. Can't overlook those teams.

Well, they certainly got some nice calls on their way. NFL wants so bad for Dallas to win something again.

Well, they certainly got some nice calls on their way. NFL wants so bad for Dallas to win something again.
Seattle had 130 penalty yards, Dallas had 127. That narrative doesn't work. Plus, they missed an obvious helmet to helmet on Jake Ferguson. If the NFL wanted Dallas to win something, they wouldn't keep them out of at least the NFC Championship game for nearly 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT