ADVERTISEMENT

Covid thread deleted?

Perhaps everyone has already seen this, reports have been out for over a month now, but I just stumbled on it this morning. There are many written reports and Youtube videos about this bizarre way to make money by selling vaccine cards to the unvaccinated. This is just one of the reports ... a pretty unreal money-making idea, to say the least.

Last edited:
Perhaps everyone has already seen this, reports have been out for over a month now, but I just stumbled on it this morning. There are many written reports and Youtube videos about this bizarre way to make money by selling vaccine cards to the unvaccinated. This is just one of the reports ... a pretty unreal money-making idea, to say the least.

I said on here in year one of Covid I had my RN buddy in KY fill out a vax card and send it to me just in case they made it a thing.

They never really did thankfully so I never used it.

People in the medical field that were against it were pissed and would happily dole out some cards to people that wanted them.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Sign of other problems
This cultural shift is not simply a hit to perfect attendance records.

The share of students missing many days of school helps explain why U.S. students, overall, are nowhere close to making up their learning losses from the pandemic. Students who are behind academically may resist going to school, but missing school also sets them further back. These effects are especially pernicious for low-income students, who lost more ground during the pandemic and who are more negatively affected by chronic absence.

Insane the numbers of kids that just disappeared from schools altogether, never to be located. Noone seemed to care but at least the teacher's unions got to flex their political muscle especially in ky. Noone involved should be able to live with their shame, but we all know they have no shame anyway.

The craziest part of it all is there are some instances, thankfully now few, where vaccination is still mandatory. Unless they changed it, it's still required for any government worker or contractor. Even though they 100% know, without a doubt, it does not stop transmission.

It's one of the craziest things in US history.

I don’t believe for one second that guy was actually injected 217 times.

Did he go around to 50? 100? different places? Or did he just collude with some under paid tech at a pharmacy who got kickback for squirting the gene therapy down the drain.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I don’t believe for one second that guy was actually injected 217 times.

Did he go around to 50? 100? different places? Or did he just collude with some under paid tech at a pharmacy who got kickback for squirting the gene therapy down the drain.
It is difficult to understand how he pulled it off, but he was investigated by law enforcement and more than half of the vaccinations were properly documented. If you Google “German man receives 217 vaccinations” you will see many reports. Here is a Lancet report that includes heavy science results of tests on the guy, if you know enough science to understand the findings. I certainly do not !!!

I am still totally amazed that the guy did this !!!

Last edited:
It’s really too bad it was deleted. Some reasonable voices in that thread really changed my mind.

I’d like to apologize to anyone that I was dismissive of or rude to early on. I listened to the wrong voices and it took me too long to realize how wrong they were. Tried to do the best with the information I was presented with but got it wrong. Sorry to anyone I offended.

It’s really too bad it was deleted. Some reasonable voices in that thread really changed my mind.

I’d like to apologize to anyone that I was dismissive of or rude to early on. I listened to the wrong voices and it took me too long to realize how wrong they were. Tried to do the best with the information I was presented with but got it wrong. Sorry to anyone I offended.

I was never offended by anyone in that thread. Most of my posts were just critical thinking out loud, trying to make sense of things that didn't add up. It just got more clear to me by the hour that our government wasn't being totally transparent with us. The full why is yet to be determined.

I was never offended by anyone in that thread. Most of my posts were just critical thinking out loud, trying to make sense of things that didn't add up. It just got more clear to me by the hour that our government wasn't being totally transparent with us. The full why is yet to be determined.

Good. It got heated. I’m as guilty as anybody of stirring the pot on that one. On the government thing, yes. I’m not carrying water for any of them.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

You're not alone.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/160/457/042/playable/68f727e306bd5cc5.mp4

Reactions: maneal4 and SDC888
You ready for disease X? Professor Masayasu Inoue from Japan says the new MRNA vaccine being developed for it is worse than the COVID jab. Self replicating, is what I think he called it. He is a legit professor who has been published and peer reviewed.

Video probably won't stay up long.

You ready for disease X? Professor Masayasu Inoue from Japan says the new MRNA vaccine being developed for it is worse than the COVID jab. Self replicating, is what I think he called it. He is a legit professor who has been published and peer reviewed.

Video probably won't stay up long.

This is interesting and alarming, to say the least. How did you become aware of it ??
Has it been peer-reviewed ??
Is he a lone wolf ??

Last edited:
This is interesting and alarming, to say the least. How did you become aware of it ??
Has it been peer-reviewed ??
Is he a lone wolf ??
I picked up on it from a board I visit from time to time. Some of the stuff they post is kind of out there but this seems pretty legit. I looked the guy up and he is an Emeritus professor from Osaka, has papers published, and the video seems to be real.

The Japanese have been really anti covid vaccine from the start and other professors have made similar statements, just no so straight forward.

It makes sense really. It's not like they were going to stop trying to move forward with vaccines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT