ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of conversation topics after last nights game.

What I hate are make up calls. One team gets an iffy call and you can guarantee the other team will get called the next time up the court.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Theres a way to communicate with ref's .. Barnes is good at it , Cal curses them like crazy . They like Barnes , they hate Cal sooooo ............
That's the way everyone should do their job, favor whoever you like and screw everyone else. Damn the rules

1. How did Vandy only have one foul in the second half with seven minutes left in the half? That is criminal and blatantly obvious and we were AT HOME!!!! Stackhouse teams play physical aggressive defense. 1 foul at home in 13 minutes of clock, come on man!!!!!

2. Which Arkansas team shows up to the SEC tournament? They’ve had an atrociously bad year based on the talent on the roster but have shown recent signs of playing to their potential.
Beyond the usual subjects, I feel both Arkansas and Florida would be good choices to win the SECT. UT has to be deemed the favorite. We're in there too, but out of 100 times played, I would say we could win it 15 times, so not a great shot. For whatever reason this year, this team didn't gel defensively, mostly due to Cal's program philosophy (youth) and injuries (lineup continuity). If we can manage to keep winning, we might see some additional development. Again, I love every one of these great kids like they're my own, but I've also seen and coached lots of basketball. I just hope for an late season epiphany.

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT