ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Alabama

So long UNC!

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

Good win for SEC!

But, Ala player ran baseline after calling timeout. He hopped twice to his right before inbounds pass. I think that was supposed to be a violation!

Someone help me out with the rule. There was a made basket. Ala ran the 5 players out of bounds. They had to call a timeout. Then the inbounds player hopped twice to his right before inbounding the ball after the timeout.

Good win for SEC!

But, Ala player ran baseline after calling timeout. He hopped twice to his right before inbounds pass. I think that was supposed to be a violation!

Someone help me out with the rule. There was a made basket. Ala ran the 5 players out of bounds. They had to call a timeout. Then the inbounds player hopped twice to his right before inbounding the ball after the timeout.

It was a made basket. I dont think the time out cancels that out.

Good win for SEC!

After a made basket he can run the baseline. Even if there’s a timeout.

Good win for SEC!

Nope. Can still run the baseline after a made basket because they never inbounded the ball.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT