ADVERTISEMENT

Confidence in Cal by BBN

Mar 22, 2006
I was the only fan that thought Oakland would win in the prediction contest. Everyone else said Cal would win. Where does BBN get this confidence in Cal? It's like we are all brainwashed by the media to think Cal is some kind of basketball genius. He just isn't. Time to face it.

I was the only fan that thought Oakland would win in the prediction contest. Everyone else said Cal would win. Where does BBN get this confidence in Cal? It's like we are all brainwashed by the media to think Cal is some kind of basketball genius. He just isn't. Time to face it.
Oh man you picked the prediction contest?.. that's awesome! Way to go duude. Always hoped I could win in one of those..

I wanted to win, a team that should be inferior said they would win and the. Came out and did it…I can’t see how anyone could support cal at this point

How old are you?

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
I agree he sucks but if you ain't cashing tickets and putting your money where your mouth is then the prediction is useless!

I mean, I’ve been banned for things I’ve said about Cal. I have wanted him gone for a long time. Still, if push came to shove I still expected us to win tonight. I wasn’t overly confident and was fully prepared to lose next game, but I at least figured 60/40 chance for us tonight.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Cal is who he is. Washed up and has been for awhile. I thought we would win tonight but because of our players, not cal, but our players didn’t show. Reed and Rob collectively had their worst games tonight that I can recall. Reed played like he didn’t even want to be out there. Just so damn bizarre!!!

I thought we would have a second round exit. I figured the embarrassment from losing first last year and all of the talent we have would at least be enough to get by a 14 seed. Only Cal could totally screw this pooch. I still believe this team had enough individual talent to make a final 4. But they didn't have a coach to teach, cultivate, motivate or prepare them. Reeves improved from last year, but none of these players improved throughout the year overall. In fact, with the exception of a couple of games, they got worse. Cal mind screws his players.

QUupG0V.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT