ADVERTISEMENT

Come on down Big Cliff???

Funny how he cuts us today after reaching out. Kind of obvious he probably wanted to know if he is a priority. Figured out he isn’t and moves on. Kind of exactly what I said earlier. Let’s keep crushing the Vols.

Funny how he cuts us today after reaching out. Kind of obvious he probably wanted to know if he is a priority. Figured out he isn’t and moves on. Kind of exactly what I said earlier. Let’s keep crushing the Vols.

Stop............ you're "source" that supposedly knew he reached out to UK.... would of known if how that call also turned out and would of known it was going to end like this.

You didnt know sh*t............like always

Reactions: BlueBloodKyFan
Stop............ you're "source" that supposedly knew he reached out to UK.... would of known if how that call also turned out and would of known it was going to end like this.

You didnt know sh*t............like always
You are right, he just magically cut his list to 3 and dropped UK (which rarely happens because they want the hat on the table) the same day he called to talk to our staff. Some people do actually hear things and choose to share them. Hard for you to understand I know. Think about it for a second and realize, it did happen. I didn’t claim to know anything more than he reached out, that’s all I shared because that’s all I knew.

Of course he won't be a priority if he can't be an immediate impact. That's just how things seem to work here. We just don't want to deal with projects unless they show up here not as good as advertised.

I'd love to get a few players without expectations of leaving early to come along slowly like Nick ended up doing (doubt he thought he would be here 3 years though). Cliff will probably be somewhere else for 3 or 4 years when he could be here playing with better players for that same amount of time.

Reactions: $Z71$
You are right, he just magically cut his list to 3 and dropped UK (which rarely happens because they want the hat on the table) the same day he called to talk to our staff. Some people do actually hear things and choose to share them. Hard for you to understand I know. Think about it for a second and realize, it did happen. I didn’t claim to know anything more than he reached out, that’s all I shared because that’s all I knew.
Your source knew there was a call but didnt know we didnt offer and the recruitment was ending?????????? Bull sh*t

You made it sound like he could be ours......... I'm pretty GD sure if there was a call and we still didnt offer.... your source should of been smart enough to know not to say we might land him. you knew nothing

No reason to argue with this guy he hates on everyone,its pretty obvious this is what happened.

Take this with a grain of salt but I’ve heard from someone close to the program that Cliff Omoruyi reached out to the UK staff today. Supposedly things may be getting rocky at ASU very soon and he is reevaluating where he wants to play next year. I sure hope this is credible , would be a big pickup for us to add another big for next year. I don’t typically share hearsay but the person who told me this has never steered me wrong in the past. That being said let’s go stomp the Vols tonight!
That escalated quickly. Big Cliff must have been calling to say thanks but no thanks. UK is out of the running.

https://247sports.com/college/kentu...asketball-recruiting-Cliff-Omoruyi-144567787/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT